Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOL! When I went into the bathroom today to get a shower, I had three cats come in with me.

Posted by   + Show Post

I went in and started the water, looked down and there was our older cat interested in the water. I closed the door again, and next thing the door is pushed open by the black cat, interested in getting extra pats, I take one step into the shower and the bathroom door opens a third time as the third cat decided to see what the other two were getting into.  The bathroom is little to begin with, and with three cats, it was comical.

What do your animal companions do that makes you laugh?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Replies (21-26):
Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Neat! I'd love to hear some?

Quoting Delilah713:

I have 8 cats from 1-4 yrs old, and 1 German shepherd dog.  there is always something laughable going on here.

Redwall
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd love to have 3 cats in the shower!  I had two spiders.  When the walls got wet, they could't get a good grasp...so I had to move them to the floor. 

I've a Quaker parrot.  When I'm out sight, he'll do a little simple peep....I'll repeat it, then he'll two something just a hint more complicated and I'll whistle that... then he'll try something else...and I'll do my best...and then he'll do something so complicated that I'm at a loss.  I can just imagine him saying, "silly mom."

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM

This is so funny!  My cats meow if I am out of sight, so I just tell them I'm still here.  I love your conversation with your parrot.

Quoting Redwall:

I'd love to have 3 cats in the shower!  I had two spiders.  When the walls got wet, they could't get a good grasp...so I had to move them to the floor. 

I've a Quaker parrot.  When I'm out sight, he'll do a little simple peep....I'll repeat it, then he'll two something just a hint more complicated and I'll whistle that... then he'll try something else...and I'll do my best...and then he'll do something so complicated that I'm at a loss.  I can just imagine him saying, "silly mom."

Delilah713
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:18 AM

3 of the 8 think they are dogs, when the doorbell rings they growl. the pizza delivery boy said "i hear your dog growling he sounds big," so I opened the door so he could see it was the cat, and he omg that is a cat and he laughed all the way back to his car.  Of course he is a big cat, (15 lbs, and has a twin brother exactly the same size and weight)  LOL.

They all love water (except one) and I have to lock the bathroom door or all 7 will get in the bath tub with me at the same time (really full tub when it happens)

The twins tigger and tiger figured out how to open my kitchen cabinets and climb onto the shelves, they push everything out till they find the kitty treats, then throw them on the floor, open the bag for all to have.

And when I bring in groceries they all "help" empty the bags to look for their treats.  And you do NOT want to come home without any!!  They get mad and pout

My dog is an outside dog, German shepherd, she was starved and abused for 2 1/2 years, It took a lot of care and a different kind of training to make her a happy dog, now (I live in Fl.) when I lay in the sun she guards me from all those mean and dangerous lizards (LOL) that run around.  She is finally up to a really good weight so its really funny to see her growl and chase those tiny little lizards away.

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting Delilah713:

I have 8 cats from 1-4 yrs old, and 1 German shepherd dog.  there is always something laughable going on here.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I enjoyed reading this the first thing when I got up this morning. Thank you for the smiles. I can't imagine 7 in the tub with you! LOL.  And poor dog, I am glad she has a good home now.  I'm glad my cats haven't figured out how to get to the treats. I do keep them in a closed tin.

Quoting Delilah713:

3 of the 8 think they are dogs, when the doorbell rings they growl. the pizza delivery boy said "i hear your dog growling he sounds big," so I opened the door so he could see it was the cat, and he omg that is a cat and he laughed all the way back to his car.  Of course he is a big cat, (15 lbs, and has a twin brother exactly the same size and weight)  LOL.

They all love water (except one) and I have to lock the bathroom door or all 7 will get in the bath tub with me at the same time (really full tub when it happens)

The twins tigger and tiger figured out how to open my kitchen cabinets and climb onto the shelves, they push everything out till they find the kitty treats, then throw them on the floor, open the bag for all to have.

And when I bring in groceries they all "help" empty the bags to look for their treats.  And you do NOT want to come home without any!!  They get mad and pout

My dog is an outside dog, German shepherd, she was starved and abused for 2 1/2 years, It took a lot of care and a different kind of training to make her a happy dog, now (I live in Fl.) when I lay in the sun she guards me from all those mean and dangerous lizards (LOL) that run around.  She is finally up to a really good weight so its really funny to see her growl and chase those tiny little lizards away.

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting Delilah713:

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:58 AM

That is funny about them thinking they are dogs.

Quoting Delilah713:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting Delilah713:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)