Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:24 AM
  • 55 Replies

come in and tell us about it....

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Heading out to starbucks to treat myself to a skinny vanilla latte.  I haven't had one in a while and I really need it today!  lol  Not sure what my plans are other than watching the pups.  It's going to be another warm day in the 80's and then tomorrow the 60's come in for a few days. 

nana9106
by Darlene on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Relaxing today. It has been a really rough week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:44 AM

I'm sure it has Darlene and again....I'am SO very sorry for all you're going through.  Even though we know sometimes how much better off they are it doesn't make us miss them any less.  You know how to reach me if you ever need to talk or vent.  Hugs to you!!!   :)

Quoting nana9106:

nana9106
by Darlene on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you Louann, it is crazy how much I miss her. Just knowing I can't pick up the phone and call her is very disheartening. I suppose eventually I will find a way to wrap my mind around the fact that she is really gone....its just really hard right now.

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'm sure it has Darlene and again....I'am SO very sorry for all you're going through.  Even though we know sometimes how much better off they are it doesn't make us miss them any less.  You know how to reach me if you ever need to talk or vent.  Hugs to you!!!   :)

Quoting nana9106:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
homeskoolmama
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Playing on my laptop! having so much fun. Sitting in bed propped up on pillows with my lapdesk and laptop feeling like someone should cook breakfast and serve me! LOL

ha gotta get ready and hit the road. time to see my  monkey on her 2nd bday.

Will visit with my parents and no idea what we are doing tomorrow. Probably yard work.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Glad you were able to get the laptop!  You will enjoy it for sure.  I have one and it's the only computer I have.  I don't have a desktop.  Hope you have fun with your grandbaby   :)

Quoting homeskoolmama:

Playing on my laptop! having so much fun. Sitting in bed propped up on pillows with my lapdesk and laptop feeling like someone should cook breakfast and serve me! LOL

ha gotta get ready and hit the road. time to see my  monkey on her 2nd bday.

Will visit with my parents and no idea what we are doing tomorrow. Probably yard work.

homeskoolmama
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

right now the temp is great, have my windows open and all. I am sure I'll close them before we leave. I am glad for the favorable temps today as the party is outside.

Enjoy your Starbucks!

I know I'll enjoy my time with little J :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Heading out to starbucks to treat myself to a skinny vanilla latte.  I haven't had one in a while and I really need it today!  lol  Not sure what my plans are other than watching the pups.  It's going to be another warm day in the 80's and then tomorrow the 60's come in for a few days. 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Off to an autumn festival today to raise some money for our local fair. I'll be making funnel cakes and deep fried Oreos for a great cause! Spending time with the family today, DS has a long weekend and decided to visit! Then packing and getting ready to leave for a conference for work from Sunday through Wednesday. Can't wait to catch up with some old friends and make some new ones. Yep, it's gonna be a great weekend, might even throw in some football.

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Just got back from having my blood sucked.  It is right around 400 here so on the cool side.  Not planning much else.

allforedwards
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Have to work tonight. My daughter has friends coming over tonight for her birthday. Went to the football game last night. Boy it was cold. Now I think I have a cold coming on. Have to work tomorrow gotta open. Then I'm hopefully come game and watch the rest of the NASCAR race.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN