Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come in and tell us about it....

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:24 AM
Replies (51-55):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:29 PM

That's a long swim!  Good exercise too.  I hope you've had a good day and relax!  Monday will be here before we know it! lol     :)

Quoting Sue1605:

Nothing changes around here unless I make it otherwise. Went for an hour long swim yesterday, same today. DH was gone to work for sometime and then a "bonding trip" with his team yesterday, almost same today except trip replaced by a massage. So I have to fend for myself. At least I talked to one of the boys; hoping the other will call today. Plan to water all the plants outside individually by hand for the exercise and the time it will take! Shall get started now as it is still early morning here... have a relaxing time all CMs!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Wow Ronna....sounds like a GREAT day!!  I love a good deal and then with the pears of top of that....yum....great day and free!!  lol   Enjoy the rest of your day.    :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

the weather is absolutely gorgeous here in the midwest!  I picked up Melissa (my coworker) this morning at 10:00 and we headed over to a thrift store.  On Sunday they have sales - today blue tagged items were only 25¢ - I only found one of those - we got there around 10:30 and people had started lining up as early as 7:30 this morning!  However, yellow and orange tagged items were 25% off.  I bought 7 tops and a pair of slacks for $25.00!  then we saw a garage sale and I bought an aloe-vera plant for $1.50 and a pretty ceramic pot for 50¢.  Plus free pears!  The had a pear tree in the front yard loaded with nice golden-yellow pears! They gave us a picker contraption and let us pick our own pears and fill a sack for free.  I took Melissa back to her place and came  home and am now working. 

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm back now.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hoping for safe travels     :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Taking my DD back to U of Dayton today.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sue1605
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:20 PM

You will have to live in Santa Barbara for the year around 75 degree weather!

Quoting louannwilkins:

I sure did have my latte and it was delicious!!  lol  The weather....it's definitley a shocker after the 80's and sunshine but yes I do like it.  I'd really prefer if it could be abour 75 all year long during the day and in the 50's at night...now that would be perfect!!!   LOL

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM

LOL  Maybe one day.    :)

Quoting Sue1605:

You will have to live in Santa Barbara for the year around 75 degree weather!

Quoting louannwilkins:

I sure did have my latte and it was delicious!!  lol  The weather....it's definitley a shocker after the 80's and sunshine but yes I do like it.  I'd really prefer if it could be abour 75 all year long during the day and in the 50's at night...now that would be perfect!!!   LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)