Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you all. But after my surgery on the 26th of Sept. on my left hand. I had some trouble with my hand so I can only type one handed still. I had Carpal Tunnel & Cubital Tunnel Surgery on my left hand and elbow. And I still have the stitches in. They don't come out until the 9th of Oct. when I see my surgeon again. The recovery is coming slower than I would like it to be. I still have trouble getting dressed & I can't even comb or wash my own damm hair by myself yet and that is very aggravating for me. At least I know what to expect to happen when I have the right hand and elbw done. except for the fact that I'm right handed. when that happens I'm really going be lost. Becuase I can't do anything left handed. Please keep me in your prayers. Thanks.  Colleen L.

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Replies (11-15):
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Hope you feel better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:13 PM

hope you heal faster when the right one is done.

shadenn766
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:36 PM

feel better

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Dear Colleen, I hope you have a full recovery, and please keep us posted as best you can, about your recovery and how things are going. 

Shadowboxer25
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:10 PM

My recovery is still very slow I went to the doctors office yesterday and he removed the stitches from my hand but he had to leave some of them in my elbow because it wasn't healing right yet all the way. I'm still having trouble with my left hand with some minor pain Two of my middle fingers pull and my thumb constrict inward.I go back to Occupational therapy tomorrow so I let my therapist know whats been going on. I would like to thank everyone for all of your kind words and loving support during this time.

Colleen L.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN