Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Monday?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:22 AM
  • 31 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:24 AM

Good morning....hope you all had a great weekend.  I go home today from pet sitting.  Not sure what else for today other than I plan to go walk at some point.  I've got a problem with my neck.  It's like a sharp cramp that doesn't leave at the end of my neck and towards the middle of my shoulder blade.  sigh....I know it's stress and it happens here a lot because its a weak point from a wreck.  sigh.....Not starting out to be a good day.  lol  It will get better!!!  lol 

lisamarie1265
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:51 AM
I still have this cold, and my cast soooo not much, my jeep is going ino the body shop later this morning for paint repairs the other shop screwed up. So I am dropping it off getting my rental per the other guys insurance co, running to grocery store and that's about it....dd is working on a memory video for my brothers 50th bday Saturday I need a few more pics so I will probably do that and rest, terrible sinus headache ... Have a great day everyone..bless
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Ugh. Monday already.  I didn't get any of my early-morning work done over the weekend and then I didn't crawl out from under the warm blankets until 5:30. Just got done, have only a moment to check out CafeMom - now I need to get ready for work! 

both bosses will be back today.  DOUBLE UGH.  And the Clinic attorney, GA, is gone for the week. She got yelled at big time on Friday.  My coworker, MM, and I went out for drinks Saturday evening and talked about GA.  We both decided if she leaves the Clinic, we are going to leave with her.  They treat her like crap just like everyone else and she is the sweetest gal ...

okay. gotta run. 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:48 AM
I'm working 8-3:30. Came in a little early to turn my payroll in and send a report that was due Friday. After work, I have to pick up 4 dozen balloons and finish the set up for our big Boy Scout Court of Honor tonight from 6:15- 8:30p.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
homeskoolmama
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I've been up for a while, dogs and cats are cared for, the chickens are hiding in their house, a little cool for them this morning, they have to adjust to the temp. change. Only 51 this morning,I have my sliding glass door open and am enjoying the cool. Sitting in the living room watching the news and surfing the web on my laptop. Loving it.

Plans for today, gotta take trash to the dump, pick up cat food and litter. Grind some wheat for flour, make a almond joy pie and toss some chicken in the crock pot for supper. Need to dust and vacuum my bedroom, otherwise that's it. Light day

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM

cleaning, laundry, shopping

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Working.  i need to get the sound files for my videos.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I'm sorry you feel bad and hope it gets better soon!!   :)

Quoting lisamarie1265:

I still have this cold, and my cast soooo not much, my jeep is going ino the body shop later this morning for paint repairs the other shop screwed up. So I am dropping it off getting my rental per the other guys insurance co, running to grocery store and that's about it....dd is working on a memory video for my brothers 50th bday Saturday I need a few more pics so I will probably do that and rest, terrible sinus headache ... Have a great day everyone..bless

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM

I'm with you Ronna....ugh...Monday...lol  Keep us posted about work.  There is always "excitement" there it seems.  lol  Hope your day is good!!    :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Ugh. Monday already.  I didn't get any of my early-morning work done over the weekend and then I didn't crawl out from under the warm blankets until 5:30. Just got done, have only a moment to check out CafeMom - now I need to get ready for work! 

both bosses will be back today.  DOUBLE UGH.  And the Clinic attorney, GA, is gone for the week. She got yelled at big time on Friday.  My coworker, MM, and I went out for drinks Saturday evening and talked about GA.  We both decided if she leaves the Clinic, we are going to leave with her.  They treat her like crap just like everyone else and she is the sweetest gal ...

okay. gotta run. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Sounds like a great day!   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm working 8-3:30. Came in a little early to turn my payroll in and send a report that was due Friday. After work, I have to pick up 4 dozen balloons and finish the set up for our big Boy Scout Court of Honor tonight from 6:15- 8:30p.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)