Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Whats the last one you made? 

I cook a big meal at least once a week, usually more.

Tonight its a treat of fried pork chops, rice, gravy, turnip greens, and biscuits. With butter and jams, giaridinare (spicy pickled veggies) and of course crystal hot sauce that my family puts on everything. Iced tea to drink.

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
suesues
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:59 AM

always do on weeknight pot roast in crock pot

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Saturday was Chicken Schniztel, Spaetzel, Orange Glazed Carrots (ick), Gravy, Mayo Bisciuts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I don't usually cook unless I have to.  I made cabbage and kielbasa soup on Oct. 6th.

atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM
I have been gone for 2 weeks so before that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Sounds delicious and especially the beets and asparagus!!  Yum!    :)

Quoting Esmrlda:

Last night. Salisbury steak with homemade gravy, Mashed potatoes. AspAragus baked with olive oil and minced garlic, beets and sliced tomatoes out of the garden.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:07 AM

country style steak, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls and iced tea....

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM

For just DH,grandkids and myself I guess Sunday was the last big meal I fixed. And that was a pork roast with carrots,potatoes,celery and onions roasted in the pan with it,green beans,applesauce,baking powder biscuits with ice tea to drink. And apple spice cake with caramel frosting for desert.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:49 AM

We usually have a dinner every night - most of the time I cook it, but a couple times a week DH does the honors.  We were camping with friends over the week-end and I grilled steaks, fixed corn on the cob, baked beans, tossed salad, homemade rolls and peach cobbler for dinner on Saturday night.  Friday night we had a chilli feed with fried bread, so last night we had left over chilli but tonight will have to cook.

my4kidsrock2
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:54 AM

I haven't cooked a big meal in several weeks. I had surgery on my ankle and can't put any weight on it for another 3 weeks which makes standing at the stove cooking a bit of a challenge. Luckily I have a husband who loves to cook, lol.

The last thing I made the day before my surgery was homemade fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, corn and dinner rolls with homemade mini apple pies for dessert. I can't wait to get back in the kitchen and make my family a big meal again.

Shellness
by Michell on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Oh yum. My dd adn husband wouldn't eat that but they don't know anything!

Quoting Bmat:

meatloaf,  baked potatoes, baked apples

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)