Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Tea drinkers, a question for you

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM
  • 19 Replies

What is your favorite tea? Brand?

Mine is iced, lightly sweetened or unsweet.

Lipton is def. my fav. I will used Tetley and Luzianne. Heck Publix brand in a fix but you just can't beat Lipton for iced tea.

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:35 PM

My favorite is called Lemon Chiffon and I get it from a Tea House in the next town over for $6 for a small bag of loose leaf.  The tea is very tasty anyway, but if I had a little honey and lemon to it, it is wonderful for a sore throat or just as a pick me up.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Iced tea southern style.lol  Sweet and iced cold with a slice of lemon. I use Lipton or Luzianne also.  

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:55 PM

For my iced tea it's Luzianne.  For years I used Lipton but to me Luzianne makes the best iced tea.  I drink it everyday too!  lol  I'm addicted.   :)

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I like peach tea iced or hot.  I have some cinnamon vanilla that I drink hot.  I guess Plain old Lipton for Iced.  I love lots of the flavors of Celestial Seasonings.

enafaye
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Yea, Lipton is good iced, I prefer orange pekoe iced tea, but they are selling black tea now instead.  I love Red Rose hot. It is just more mello.   But Columbian coffee has been our drink of choice.  

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I don't drink tea too often except when I go to a restaurant.  But at home, now that the weather is chillier, I like a nice hot cup of Earl Grey. 

I also drink a Japanese green tea that i brew from loose leaves - it has browned and popped kernels of rice in it, too!  Mom say's it the poor man's tea in Japan but I like the flavor better than the rich man's green tea! 

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:48 PM
I like the green teas for the fat burning strategy. And irally love the Thai tea. I usually make my tea in the morning and take to work with me. If I buy one then I buy snapple green tea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nana9106
by Darlene on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:52 PM
I have always wondered if green tea really works. And I also love love Thai spice tea.

Quoting Esmrlda:

I like the green teas for the fat burning strategy. And irally love the Thai tea. I usually make my tea in the morning and take to work with me. If I buy one then I buy snapple green tea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
homeskoolmama
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I can no longer drink regular sweet tea, I drink herbal only.

LeJane
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My preferred is hot brewed  Luizianne for iced tea- always sweetened.       I drink it everyday all day when at work.          Some of my other favorite teas are Tazo blends,  Lipton and Oolong.     I will pretty much drink any brand of tea.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN