Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Shoes

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM
  • 26 Replies

How much would you spend on a pair of shoes?

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shellness
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:32 PM

I would go up to 50-65 for good tennis shoes, 100 for good boots. They last for years. 

Others? Not so much. 30 for heals is good. 

Shellness
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Shoot you have to pay 30 for rubber boots at Walmart! 

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:36 PM

I just spent a little over a hundred on a pair of sports shoes. I wanted something that wouldn't hurt my feet when we go to Disney later in the year.

nana9106
by Darlene on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:55 PM
I buy shoes on sale only. The most I ever spent was $80 for a pair of boots
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:57 PM
I want to get new shoes but spent my spending money on going to see Fs this last weekend. Cost me 90$ in gas alone not to mention lunch. But it was worth it to see my little guy. I would spend no more than 60$ Payless is my favorite place
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
homeskoolmama
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Not more than$50 if possible, I have issues with my feet so it is hard to find shoes any cheaper

Marinefranksmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I think $100 is my absolute limit & it would have to be for the perfect shoe for a special occasion or the absolutely best leather boots ever.  However, I don't think I've every paid that much.  I buy my boots online, had good luck on Amazon & last year & year before bought good leather boots, just what I wanted, paid about $65 & I'll have them forever.  I buy most of my shoes online too & rarely pay more than $40, again for special occasion shoes - good brands like 9West or Anne Klein.  Rest of the time, I'm happy shopping at Payless especially during BOGO!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM

It depends what kind of shoes,
I have spent the big bucks on shoes before but they have lasted years so well worth it :)

lisamarie1265
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:45 AM
Heels, I love Payless and their bogo sales, walking shoes I spend more on depends on the brand, so $50-$70 depending ... Boots I love but again Payless ... I love my keds however and will pay extra for them, I refresh my canvas ones every spring and my leather ones every two years. My winter boots are Columbia and timberland ... My husband buys those they can be pricey but he insists.. My toes get terribly cold and then I get miserable so he pays extra to keep me warm. We toboggan and sled ride, sooo... But other than my winter boots, I don't pay a lot for shoes, I would rather have a few pairs of cute heels rather than one very expensive pair... Same with dress boots..
norahsmommy
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:48 AM
For good dress. Shoes I buy naturalizers. It's the only brand that I can find shoes that don't kill my feet. Everyday shoes I buy at Payless or Walmart, so I spend 15-30 bucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN