Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Do you share this website with your adult kid

I have been on cafemom for 4 years now, everyone in the family, knows I'm "addicted" so when my dd got pregnant... I told her to go to cafemom and which groups that would be good for her to get support......she's like " yeah ok mom" like she could care less, lol.

I got on her laptop to come to cafemom and she hadn't "logged out" off cafemom and now I know "who she is" and I told her I wasn't revealing my sn, just because I want privacy. And no I'm not going to "stalk" her, her groups are nothing that I have interest in and she shouldn't be interested in some of my groups, KWIM?

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
CoeyG
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Shannon knows that I am om here but she doesn't know my screen name but I figure she could figure it out because she knows where it comes from LOL.  But just like on face book, we both have mutual friends and we have our own "personal" friends and I don't butt into her's she doesn't butt into mine unless something shows up on our own facebooks.  

Besides she has no reason to be here, she's not a mom and not trying to become one.  

gmadiane
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:39 PM

my oldest dd got me hooked

TinaW.
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:43 PM

NO. My daughters are not moms yet. So this is MY spot.

CoeyG
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Quoting TinaW.:

NO. My daughters are not moms yet. So this is MY spot.

The guys who developed this site aren't mom's either LOL...they are men.  So what does it matter if a female isn't a mom?  LOL

Biard if Directors

Mamas Latinas

amylulu1
by Amy on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:12 PM
My oldest dd is a member of another parenting forum and while I've told her about cafemom, I haven't pushed her to join...I think I would rather it be "my" place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM

No....no daughter for me and my dil isn't interested.  

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM

My daughter isn't a mom (hopefully not for a long time either) but I have shared certain topics and shown her different replies. 

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I am new to this - and really enjoying the time I spend here.  I have not said anything to my daughters about it.  Not sure I will...

homeskoolmama
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:06 PM

I have sons. My step dd is the one who got me to join CM and we are not on the same groups. Plus we both have each other blocked. LONG story

boys2men2soon
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Quoting TattooedMomto4:

I have sons so no, none of them come here. Honestly, I don't tell ANYONE I know about CM. We all have FB together and I like having my own place to go and be myself without having to worry about people from my daily life running in to me here. If I had a daughter in law I would tell her about it but I'd make sure we didn't join any of the same groups, she should have her privacy.

This is exactly me.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN