Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you share this website with your adult kid

I have been on cafemom for 4 years now, everyone in the family, knows I'm "addicted" so when my dd got pregnant... I told her to go to cafemom and which groups that would be good for her to get support......she's like " yeah ok mom" like she could care less, lol.

I got on her laptop to come to cafemom and she hadn't "logged out" off cafemom and now I know "who she is" and I told her I wasn't revealing my sn, just because I want privacy. And no I'm not going to "stalk" her, her groups are nothing that I have interest in and she shouldn't be interested in some of my groups, KWIM?

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Replies (21-27):
stepof5
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM

As far as I know none of my adult stepdaughters come her nor my DH's Ex. I prefer to keep it that way.

Redwall
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:06 PM

My sons would be SO not interested in this...

jabs54
by Jeanine on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:51 PM

My oldest dd tried joining once but didn't like it.  She thought most people were mean spirited.

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:19 AM
My dd's are not moms and no cafemom would probably not interest them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TinaW.
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:46 PM

You missed my point. My point is that my daughters are not interested in this site because they are not yet moms. It had no relevance to men or women. I'm starting to get an air on this website that some people just want to try to make someone feel stupid (which I am not), or knitpick and find fault in what someone says or their actions, instead of just taking a statement at face value. However, my comment was meant to be funny.

TinaW.
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:47 PM

My last message was directed @CoeyG.

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 2:28 PM
My girls are not married and no kids. I don't think they would want to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)