Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing this weekend.....Sat. and Sun...

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us.....

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Replies (11-20):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Glad you had an easy day at work.  That's always a good thing!  :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.    :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I worked today. It was an easy day and I got a lot done. I also got to sit with a client and watch a movie, Insidious. It was very scary to me and I'm still jumpy!

Working on dinner now. I am suppose to be taking my BFF, her son and my son to shoot some Zombies tonight but it's raining so I'm not sure it will still happen.

witch_e_woman
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:04 PM

We've been watching "The Walking Dead" Marathon since 10am....

& tomorrow we'll be watching the Season Premier too, lol, cant wait.

homeskoolmama
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I got up at 7 and did a no no, I went back to bed and got up at 10:30 and still felt tired all day. dh and I worked in the yard, cleaning out the garden and getting it winter ready. Cleaned out the chicken coupe, mowed some grass , took a break and then we went to Wal-Mart. I got a wireless mouse for my laptop, a heating pad which dh is hogging right now lol and a few grocery items for a new recipe I'll be doing tomorrow. 

After church in the morning I will most likely help dh outside some more and do more blogging.

Exciting huh

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:08 PM

LOL  Ok sounds like a good weekend plan    :)

Quoting witch_e_woman:

We've been watching "The Walking Dead" Marathon since 10am....

& tomorrow we'll be watching the Season Premier too, lol, cant wait.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:09 PM

I'm glad you went back to bed.  You don't seem to sleep much so it probably did you good.  Sounds like you had a pretty good day all in all.  I hope tomorrow is a good day for you too!    :)

Quoting homeskoolmama:

I got up at 7 and did a no no, I went back to bed and got up at 10:30 and still felt tired all day. dh and I worked in the yard, cleaning out the garden and getting it winter ready. Cleaned out the chicken coupe, mowed some grass , took a break and then we went to Wal-Mart. I got a wireless mouse for my laptop, a heating pad which dh is hogging right now lol and a few grocery items for a new recipe I'll be doing tomorrow. 

After church in the morning I will most likely help dh outside some more and do more blogging.

Exciting huh

jurnee14
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:21 PM

My son had baseball pics this mornig at 930, so we were at the field early. Pics ran longer than expected so I had him drop me off at my brothers house to go to a corn maze with my brother, sil and nephew. My son was still in his uniform,lol. It was a lot of fun though,I was never at a corn maze before, I really enjoyed it,they also had a hay ride, animals and some other activites for the kids. Too bad Allen had to work, it was a lot of fun. After the corn maze by brother dropped me home and it was right back out the door for a 5:00 baseball game. We lost unfortunately , but it was still fun. Tomorrow my sons frined is spending the day, while his parents go to a concert and I am hoping to get to my daughters house and hang out with the grandkids a bit, I only got to see them for a bit friday night this whole week!  Also want to get to the store to pick up a few bday cards, and a christeiing gift. 

TattooedMomto4
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:53 AM

I went to the wedding and reception for my niece and new nephew on Saturday and for Sunday I have to work on my menu and grocery list and we'll go grocery shopping.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Sounds like a busy but fun weekend.  I've never been to a corn maze either.  I do love hay rides though.  It's a great time of the year!!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  :)

Quoting jurnee14:

My son had baseball pics this mornig at 930, so we were at the field early. Pics ran longer than expected so I had him drop me off at my brothers house to go to a corn maze with my brother, sil and nephew. My son was still in his uniform,lol. It was a lot of fun though,I was never at a corn maze before, I really enjoyed it,they also had a hay ride, animals and some other activites for the kids. Too bad Allen had to work, it was a lot of fun. After the corn maze by brother dropped me home and it was right back out the door for a 5:00 baseball game. We lost unfortunately , but it was still fun. Tomorrow my sons frined is spending the day, while his parents go to a concert and I am hoping to get to my daughters house and hang out with the grandkids a bit, I only got to see them for a bit friday night this whole week!  Also want to get to the store to pick up a few bday cards, and a christeiing gift. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Aww...sounds like fun!  Hope you have a great rest of the weekend.   :)

Quoting TattooedMomto4:

I went to the wedding and reception for my niece and new nephew on Saturday and for Sunday I have to work on my menu and grocery list and we'll go grocery shopping.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Packing and moving. Our last day in this condo is Monday. 

Seeing my daughter for a bit. She was in a wedding this weekend and traveling through town. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN