Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:43 AM
  • 30 Replies

come tell us....

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Good morning.....time to go back to work!  Oh happy day.....lol...not...   :)

I do have a fairly short day so that will be good.  Take care ladies....hope you all have a great start to the week!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 6:50 AM

I was up ON TIME, which is something I couldn't do at all last week.

I am ready for work. I will take the boys to school, come home put dinner in the crockpot and then go to work 9-4:30. Home for dinner then to Boy Scouts.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:05 AM

LOL  Well I'm glad you were able to get up on time.  Hope you have a good day at work!!   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I was up ON TIME, which is something I couldn't do at all last week.

I am ready for work. I will take the boys to school, come home put dinner in the crockpot and then go to work 9-4:30. Home for dinner then to Boy Scouts.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm off to a fairly good start this Monday morning.  I didn't get around to coloring my hair this weekend and if I can stay away from CafeMom, I might be able to squeeze that in this morning before I head off to work!  I have about 15 minutes more work left to go ... hey - maybe I'll put the color on my hair NOW ... finish my work and then have an extra 15 minutes or so to surf here!  Yeah, that's the ticket!  lol

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Since I am not going into to work until 11 this  morning, I have homemade taco sauce cooking on the stove and am getting ready to can it. Hoping hubby gets up soon so he can help me! Work later and then a fair meeting to start planning for next year. So much to do, and it's only Monday!!!!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:47 AM

House work & walking for today :)

Join us at
Time Out for You

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Working.  Still adding sound files and I have a test to edit.

homeskoolmama
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Catching up on CM , putting away dishes, took care of the animals, have some stuff to get together and mail, reading up on some things to finish an article, not much really. Boring Monday...shame on me. I did my laundry and floors yesterday late so I really don't HAVE to do anything. Good thing, all that yard work and my back is screaming at me.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Not much on my agenda for today except to can some zucchini relish.  It does look like it's going to be a nice sunshiney day after a drizzly dreary week-end.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM

So....did you get the color on?  lol

Quoting suzeebloch:

I'm off to a fairly good start this Monday morning.  I didn't get around to coloring my hair this weekend and if I can stay away from CafeMom, I might be able to squeeze that in this morning before I head off to work!  I have about 15 minutes more work left to go ... hey - maybe I'll put the color on my hair NOW ... finish my work and then have an extra 15 minutes or so to surf here!  Yeah, that's the ticket!  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)