Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Tuesday

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:28 AM
  • 20 Replies

come tell us...

by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Good morning.....

Well....yesterday was dreary and rainy and today the sun is shining so bright it hurts your eyes.  :)       No plans really....I'am off today but not by choice.  lol  I think I'll just be piddling around here and may go run some errands. 

Hope you all have a great day!!

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Working.  One video almost done 2 more to go.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 16, 2012 at 10:22 AM

All those videos....never ending, huh?  lol   Hope it's a stress free day for you!   :)

Quoting Why123:

Working.  One video almost done 2 more to go.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Another beautiful fall day. DH is off today so am thinking about taking the kids to the pumpkin patch so they can pick out their pumpkins. And its a working farm too so they can see and pet the animals.Maybe even go on a hay ride if they're good.

Right now I'm waiting for DH to get home so I can use the car to go out for awhile.  No real plans other then that. Except to talk DH into eating out tonight.lol

gmadiane
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 11:19 AM

I am watching the grandkids while my dd runs errands then again tonight while she works, I will probably take them over to the play ground or to feed the ducks or something

robin7771
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I am out and about hopefully getting a new hair cut. Pixie then all the damage blonde will be gone. I want to let it grow out natural color. It is so beautiful here smell of fall. Have a lovely day! Robinsexy 

homeskoolmama
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 3:11 PM

It's been a lazy day...too many of those lately. I took care of the animals, washed dishes, had lunch with Jesse, wrote a couple of articles, checked email, facebook and now CM. Not much else to do. Cleaning is done, and my legs are givng me fits today. So I'm chilling :-)

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 16, 2012 at 4:14 PM

lunch with neighborhood friends,  then a movie with another friend. We saw Frankenweenie, I didn't like it.

amylulu1
by Amy on Oct. 16, 2012 at 5:25 PM

My mother got in at about 3:30 this morning and we basically went right back to sleep, soooo...I'm hoping we'll have a good dinner and visit this evening.  I'm not sure how long she is staying and it will be nice to hang out.  I already had plans to take my daughter and grandson to the fair tomorrow and we have invited her to go with us!

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 16, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I am at work today, going to the gym afterwards and fighting off cravings and visions of cake, cookies, chocolte, chips..... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)