Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Random Thoughts ~ November ~

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM
  • 186 Replies

Let's try to keep this thread going for the whole month of November,

Tell us what's on your mind or share a rant or rave or just a happy thoughts :)

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rileyscute
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I turn 41 in 12 days...lol

:)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy *almost* bday :)

Quoting Rileyscute:

I turn 41 in 12 days...lol

:)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Will be so glad when all the politicial stuff is off the TV and out of my mailbox.lol Actually had pollsters come around today on Sunday!  I just flat out told them to get off my porch it was none of their buisness who I was voting for. And they aren't supposed to be bugging people on Sunday anyhow. And shut the door in their faces!The woman was actually opening my storm  door so she could come in because I had opened my main door to tell them to get lost. I told her you're not invited into my house,do not open that door!

boy n girlfrom me and mine

teaching1972
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 11:18 PM

My father-in-law is not well.  The holidays are coming and things are tense as I do not deal well with one of my sister-in-laws.  My plan is to stay out of the way.

lisamarie1265
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
My great nephew is due in 7 days... Excitement is building we haven't had a baby in the family in 12 yrs....

Holidays are coming and we have a lot to be thankful for.. My dad is stronger than ever, healthy as a horse, we have a new baby coming into our family..my brother celebrates 4 yrs clean (yay)!!!!
My sister in law finally landed a good job after almost a year of searching, my daughters are happy...I feel great ..yes it's going to be a wonderful November and happy end of the year.....
shadenn766
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM

awww, im sorry, i hope things get better...hugs & prayers to you all...

Quoting teaching1972:

My father-in-law is not well.  The holidays are coming and things are tense as I do not deal well with one of my sister-in-laws.  My plan is to stay out of the way.

lisamarie1265
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting lisamarie1265:

My great nephew is due in 7 days... Excitement is building we haven't had a baby in the family in 12 yrs....

Holidays are coming and we have a lot to be thankful for.. My dad is stronger than ever, healthy as a horse, we have a new baby coming into our family..my brother celebrates 4 yrs clean (yay)!!!!
My sister in law finally landed a good job after almost a year of searching, my daughters are happy...I feel great ..yes it's going to be a wonderful November and happy end of the year.....

P.S. I have the most loving most sweetest, most handsome supportive man EVER!!! ....
hugss

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Hugs to you hon,
Hope your fil gets better & things are easier for you to deal with :)

Quoting teaching1972:

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning!!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so glad CM is back up and running!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)