Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Wednesday?

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:58 AM
  • 30 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Good morning....trying to wake up and get going.  The sun is shining and that's good since yesterday it was raining.  It's cold though....brrrr...

No plans other than work and gym.  I think I need to walk about 5 miles after the way I ate yesterday!!  lol

Hope you all have a great day!     :)

mamaeagle216
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Hopefully not strangling someone for an unauthorized 'authorized' purchase which overdrew one of our checking accounts. Then ya know, the usual. Feeding monsters, grocery shopping, finish wrapping gifts, planning parties lol busy day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Uh oh....lol....hope you get that straightened out!  :)

Have a good day....sounds like a busy one.    :)

Quoting mamaeagle216:

Hopefully not strangling someone for an unauthorized 'authorized' purchase which overdrew one of our checking accounts. Then ya know, the usual. Feeding monsters, grocery shopping, finish wrapping gifts, planning parties lol busy day.

Shellness
by Michell on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Going to work and then going to visit my son.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Hopefully you'll have a good day at work and an even better visit with your son.    :)

Quoting Shellness:

Going to work and then going to visit my son.

mamaeagle216
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks me too. One thing being a mom has taught me is that you can't lose your cool or the little people win lol.
Have a great day too.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Uh oh....lol....hope you get that straightened out!  :)

Have a good day....sounds like a busy one.    :)

Quoting mamaeagle216:

rosebud727
by Rose on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Work, get the carpets cleaned, bunko tonight. Not the biggest fan of bunko but I'll do this for a friend and it's nice to get out at in the evenings during the week.

allforedwards
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:46 AM
I go help at the church this morning and then to clean for a lady from church. Then I have to clean. My own house. No work for me today or tomorrow.
louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I've never played Bunco but I have some friends who do and they always have a good time.  I hope you enjoy it!    :)

Quoting rosebud727:

Work, get the carpets cleaned, bunko tonight. Not the biggest fan of bunko but I'll do this for a friend and it's nice to get out at in the evenings during the week.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 14, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Still sitting here drinking coffee but need to go get on the treadmill and then to work!  lol  Hope you have a good day!    :)

Quoting allforedwards:

I go help at the church this morning and then to clean for a lady from church. Then I have to clean. My own house. No work for me today or tomorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)