Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Hows your weather!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:58 AM
  • 14 Replies

umbrella  We are finally getting some rain.  Its supposed to rain all weekend and then into next week.  I am welcoming it.

How is your weather?

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Why123
by Nancy on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:44 PM

We are at 46 right now.  We are finally seeing the sun.  It should stay sunny and around the mid 50's for the next week.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Here in Vancouver, we have had two beautiful sunny days, but of course, the weekend is looming so it is supposed to start to rain within a few hours, then rain on Saturday and Sunday.  Typical November here.  At least we don't have snow (yet).

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM

cold and sunny for now

jlsjjsmom
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Gorgeous blue skies here in central IL and the temps are in the mid-50's. Beautiful day.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Crystal blue skies and up in the high 50's today and in the 60's tommorow. Hubby don't know it yet,but he'll be hanging Christmas lights tommorow. hehehe

gonecrazi
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Cold but the sun is out 

CoeyG
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Cold, I woke up this morning and it was 27 degrees when I took Sophie out

sabrtooth1
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:37 PM

54 & sunny here, in Chicago, with nary a breeze so it felt much warmer.  10 mo old dgd & I were out and about today, and she just loved it.

Edited to add: I still have snapdragons, geraniums & knock-out roses blooming, less than a week before Thxgiving.  DH went to the forest preserve with the Bostons, who can't be out for any length of time above 70, or below 50.  Who says there's no global warming???

Esmrlda
by Esme on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Is the sun still out?

Quoting Why123:

We are at 46 right now.  We are finally seeing the sun.  It should stay sunny and around the mid 50's for the next week.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Did he get those lights up?

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Crystal blue skies and up in the high 50's today and in the 60's tommorow. Hubby don't know it yet,but he'll be hanging Christmas lights tommorow. hehehe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)