Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us...

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
rosebud727
by Rose on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:16 PM

My youngest daughter is on her way home. I miss her, last time I saw her was about a month ago when we went to the city to see her.

I guess I need to get off of here and wrap up or hide the Christmas gifts!

Bmat
by Barb on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Baking cookies, which I do only once a year.  Cleaning today and doing laundry.

Bmat
by Barb on Nov. 17, 2012 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy her visit! :)

Quoting rosebud727:

My youngest daughter is on her way home. I miss her, last time I saw her was about a month ago when we went to the city to see her.

I guess I need to get off of here and wrap up or hide the Christmas gifts!

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Had some rrands to run this morning. Now I'm home and trying to get Larrys butt in gear so we can get the Christmas lights up on the house while the weather is nice.  If he dosen't do it toady HE will be doing tomorrow and he'll just have to miss out on someof his football games.

This evening we're taking granddaughter downtown to be with her classmates at the lighting of our Fetival of Christmas trees.  And then they go see fireworks and visit with Santa.

Tomorrow we'll be doing things around the house taking it easy. I have a big pork roast thawing out to cook for dinner. Then with left overs I'll be making some shredded pork BBQ one day this week for dinner.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I trimmed trees and bagged 30 bags of leaves.  My back hurts  - but glad it is done - for now.  I had not cleaned up the yard this fall so I am not surprised it has taken 2 days to get this done.  Tomorrow will be a day of cooking for Thanksgiving and vacuuming.  For now, I am whipped and going to bed!

passionatebren
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Today we went and dug free potatoe's carrots beets and golden beets at a local farm. Took some of our treasures and fish to my bff. Then we went out to dinner and came home and vegin. Tomorrow hubby has to work so my dd and I will be cleaning and getting ready for the crazy madness of this next week. If I feel brave I will do the holiday food shopping tomorrow since hubby and I decided to just go fishing yesterday lol

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Woo Hoo!!  Ok Ronna I want to know how the date with Jeff goes.  Hope you have fun.  I went to see a band tonight after the meal.  Wow!!  I had so much fun.  I'm friends with the bass guitar player.  They were rock.  They are SO good!!  I will go see them again.  Take care....

Quoting suzeebloch:

Saturday.  The day of the week I live for!  lol.

I was planning to quit my weekend job - but my favorite doctor is in the queue today so I decided to go ahead and do some typing.  I'll probably only type until 3 or so, then do my grocery shopping.  Jeff and I plan to meet up around 6 or so this evening.

I want to re-arrange my living room this weekend.  If I take the day off Sunday from my typing, I can do that.

That's really about all. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Hope it's an easy day!!!

Quoting LadySaphira:

I will be working

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Hope it was a good day!!   :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Packing to leave for Indiana tomorrow. Shopping today.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Sounds great!   :)

Quoting gonecrazi:

A small amout of housework and then hanging out with my boys. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN