Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us...

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Replies (31-34):
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I had a pretty relaxing day yesterday. Took DS#2 to his merit badge class and chatted with my friend, Picked up my wreath order and ran to the store. Rented some movies from Redbox. Home to read, cook dinner and watch a movie with the fam. 

Today will be more of the same. I cooked breakfast; Eggs,Cheese, & Toast with Lil Smokies. Lunch will be Grilled Cheese and Creamy Tomato Soup. Dinner will be Chicken Ring and Roasted Potatoes. Have to take the movies back and go to the recyle center. 

I LOVE my weekends off.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Sounds like a nice and full weekend!  I love to read and cook and watch some movies and then work a little nap in....lol....

I've just put a frozen stouffers lasagna in the oven a little while ago so we're having that for lunch.  I just didn't feel like cooking and had one of those on hand.  I know I'm slack today!!  LOL 

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.    :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I had a pretty relaxing day yesterday. Took DS#2 to his merit badge class and chatted with my friend, Picked up my wreath order and ran to the store. Rented some movies from Redbox. Home to read, cook dinner and watch a movie with the fam. 

Today will be more of the same. I cooked breakfast; Eggs,Cheese, & Toast with Lil Smokies. Lunch will be Grilled Cheese and Creamy Tomato Soup. Dinner will be Chicken Ring and Roasted Potatoes. Have to take the movies back and go to the recyle center. 

I LOVE my weekends off.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this

On Saturday, my daughter and I went to a funeral for a 51-year-old woman who had died of breast cancer two months after her diagnosis.  She leaves a 20 year old daughter and 13 year old son.  I didn't know her well, but our girls were in Brownies and Girl Guides together and were friends, but they moved away when her daughter was starting high school.  Cassidy found out about the death on Facebook.  Today, my husband and I sold two pine dressers I had for years, using Craigslist.  We had to take all of our stuff out, carry them down to the main floor, and help the buyer move them out to her van.  I have had them for 40 years, bought them when I still lived at home with my parents, and those dressers have been in every bedroom I have lived in since.  If those drawers could talk, LOL.   We are getting new dressers tomorrow which I had custom made as wanted very specific sizes, and could not find what I wanted anywhere.  

homeskoolmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

whew....Saturday was a lot of cleaning in side and out, we had a potluck/bonfire with friends over to celebrate Joeys birthday, which is Wed. and his leaving for the AF on Monday.

Today we went to my parents and had a family dinner before Joey leaves. Went to the nursing home to see my dad. It is a 50/50 shot as to whether he will regain his strength and return home or stay there. VERY sad day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)