Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us.....

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:43 AM
Replies (11-20):
homeskoolmama
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I'm tired! Stripped the beds, washed sheets, blankets,towels and cleaned the kitchen, made a loaf of orange pecan cranberry bread, blogged 3 new recipes, wrote an article for the magazine, checked emails and am eating some mac'n'cheese while checking CM.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:59 PM

First off I had to go the lab this morning to get some blood drawn.  Then since I had to be fasting, we decided to stop and have breakfast out.  Now am home and will tackle making sure the guest room is all in order, and then do the usual Monday chores.  Oh yes, and have to make the cream cheese filling for the five pumpkin rolls I baked yesterday. 

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Christmas shopping!  Target had a couple things the grandkids had ask for on sale so rode over there and picked them up and also got a few things that weren't on my list.  Then came home peanut butter and jelly sandwiche for lunch with TJ,now just doing s few things on line. Laundry is started,dishes are put away,floor swept and vacumed.  Now I'm setting on my butt!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I hope you have a great week Ronna!  Maybe the wb will surprise us all and act decent!  lol  Sorry about Jeff....I was hoping things would work out for you the way you wanted them to.  If you don't mind me asking why aren't you into having a relationship?  I mean, theres NOTHING wrong with not wanting one.   Just curious.  I'd give anything to find a decent guy who didn't have 2 or 3 tractor trailer loads of baggage.  lol  I know we all have some but some of these guys now....wow....lol  I've been beyond swamped today.  I cleaned 2 houses and then came to Lornas to pet sit again for 1 night.  I had to go to Honey baked ham for her, the dry cleaners, 3 different grocery stores and to the pet store.  Now...my tongue is hanging out!!  AND I've still got some cleaning here to do.  I have no idea where I'll get the energy!  lol  Hang in there!!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Well, weekend is over.  I did my weekend typing but only Saturday because they ran out of work.  Had made plans to meet up with Jeff Saturday evening - after work I had to run to the grocery store.  While I was at the store, about an hour before we planned to meet, he called me.  He called to say that he is turning his life over to Christ and was getting baptized Sunday.  I appreciate that but I am not there in my life.  So we ended up going to dinner and then I came home.   What is wrong with me? lol.  First Lance, deciding on abstinence out of the clear blue after we had dated nearly a year.  And then Brian going all MIA on me.  And now Jeff.  Three strikes - that means I'm out, right?   I don't want a committed relationship with any guy in my life right now but I guess having a "friend with benefits" (FWB) is asking too much.  I don't get it.  I thought most guys were into stuff like that.  Guess I am wrong.  oh well.  It Is What It Is. 

yesterday I rearranged my living room and vacuumed and dusted to boot.  Wow.  I guess without a steady FWB in my life I have time to be domestic ... lol.

Anyway, it's Monday.  Doing my early morning work now.  It's a short week - we are having Thanksgiving potluck at the office on Wednesday so I'll be busy Tuesday night and then of course I'm preparing everything but the turkey on Thursday for our family get together.  I'm looking forward to the long weekend coming up - the fundraiser is coming up on December 1 so it's getting down to crunch time and I KNOW the WB is going to be wound up tight the next two weeks.  She's nearly over the edge now!  lol.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Hope it's a great day for you and you just whiz right through it!    :)

Quoting LadySaphira:

I will be taking my mom shopping latter and probably working on my quilling wich is still not going well ugh!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:25 PM

cleaning....me too....lol   have a good rest of the day!   :)

Quoting gonecrazi:

Make the bed,empty dishwasher, clean litter box,fold towels, wipe down kitchen and bathrooms,sweep, and spend some time on Cafemom 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Don't work too hard Darlene.  My day has been a day from hell!!  LOL  Typical Monday!  lol    :)

Quoting nana9106:

wORK

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I"m SO glad you're having a good day!!   :)

Quoting Why123:

First day of vacation.  I took my middle daughter to breakfast for her birthday and then we went to the second hand book store.  It's been a most enjoyable morning.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I understand Dawn....I'd cleaned TWO houses by 12 30.  Then had to come to Lornas....go to dry cleaners, go to honey baked hams...that was LOADS of fun, go to 3 different grocery stores and to get dog food at the pet store.  NOW...I'm ready to fall out!!!   LOL   Oh well....hope you enjoy the rest of your day!!   :)

The bread sounds awesome!

Quoting homeskoolmama:

I'm tired! Stripped the beds, washed sheets, blankets,towels and cleaned the kitchen, made a loaf of orange pecan cranberry bread, blogged 3 new recipes, wrote an article for the magazine, checked emails and am eating some mac'n'cheese while checking CM.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Yum on breakfast and pumpkin rolls!!  lol  Sorry you had to have blood drawn.  Hope you have a great rest of the day!!   :)

Quoting mac1940:

First off I had to go the lab this morning to get some blood drawn.  Then since I had to be fasting, we decided to stop and have breakfast out.  Now am home and will tackle making sure the guest room is all in order, and then do the usual Monday chores.  Oh yes, and have to make the cream cheese filling for the five pumpkin rolls I baked yesterday. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)