Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you rather go...

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM
  • 75 Replies

shopping on Black Friday, get into two confrontations, have someone snatch an item right out of your hand, stand in long lines  but you eventually get the item you went for after 5 hours of shopping.    

Or

get a root canal the day before Thanksgiving and the Novocaine is not working as well as it should and you can feel 1/2 of what they are doing to you.

You have to pick one.

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imamom123
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:23 PM
I'd rather go shopping on black Friday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Well since I KNOW what it feels like to be having dental work done and the novacaine not to work....I'll choose going shopping.

In fact I've been having teeth pulled twice and the novacaine failed to take and the dentist didn't believe me. The last time they re-did the novacaine and started again,I screamed and yanked the dentists hand out of my mouth!  The assistant grabbed my arm and YELLED at ME saying I should never touch the dentist!  I YELLED right back at HER,"I grabbed his hand because it hurt like HELL!" And they still didn't believe me.  I told them to stop!!!  

The the dip ass dentist said,"Well I guess you were right,novacaine dosen't work on you!" DUH!   Then they stuffed my mouth with cotton and sent me to a oral surgeon so I could get knocked out like I wanted to be in the first place! They were closed and I had to wait until the next day to have my teeth pulled.

Yep,shopping on Black Friday,much better choice.  And in my prior post when I said I'd rather have a tooth pulled without novacaine rather then go shopping on black friday I must of had a memory lapse or blocked it from my memory.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:26 PM

ROTFLMAO Ohhh so now your recanting your previous statement are ya? 

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Well since I KNOW what it feels like to be having dental work done and the novacaine not to work....I'll choose going shopping.

In fact I've been having teeth pulled twice and the novacaine failed to take and the dentist didn't believe me. The last time they re-did the novacaine and started again,I screamed and yanked the dentists hand out of my mouth!  The assistant grabbed my arm and YELLED at ME saying I should never touch the dentist!  I YELLED right back at HER,"I grabbed his hand because it hurt like HELL!" And they still didn't believe me.  I told them to stop!!!  

The the dip ass dentist said,"Well I guess you were right,novacaine dosen't work on you!" DUH!   Then they stuffed my mouth with cotton and sent me to a oral surgeon so I could get knocked out like I wanted to be in the first place! They were closed and I had to wait until the next day to have my teeth pulled.

Yep,shopping on Black Friday,much better choice.  And in my prior post when I said I'd rather have a tooth pulled without novacaine rather then go shopping on black friday I must of had a memory lapse or blocked it from my memory.

CoeyG
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I've done both, I have had 10 root canals and refuse any more. Last time I did Black Friday Shannon was four years old...So I wouldn't do either. I refuse to pick

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:48 PM

YEPPPERS! YOU BETCHA! UH HUH!!!

ROTFLMAO Ohhh so now your recanting your previous statement are ya? 

Quoting kuntrylady56:

boy n girlfrom me and mine

nana9106
by Darlene on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Shopping!! Bring it on!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:55 PM

OMG...shopping I suppose but neither one sounds nice!!  LOL    :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

none of the dentists offices will be open on Friday!  so there! 

sidesplittinglaughter

gonecrazi
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:16 PM

root canal 

homeskoolmama
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:50 PM

root canal, they give you drugs! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)