Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

shopping on Black Friday, get into two confrontations, have someone snatch an item right out of your hand, stand in long lines  but you eventually get the item you went for after 5 hours of shopping.    

Or

get a root canal the day before Thanksgiving and the Novocaine is not working as well as it should and you can feel 1/2 of what they are doing to you.

You have to pick one.

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:23 AM

5 hours of shopping sounds exhausting and there is nothing I could ever want to subject myself to that level of insaneness. I rather not have the root canal but if the novacain is working some I'll take that instead.

Why123
by Nancy on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I have had root canals.  They take awhile but the pain eventually goes away.  I would rather eat Thanksgiving dinner through a straw than to go shopping with the crazies on Black Friday.

desperatelyTTC
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Heck yeah, black Friday!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Duckie_Mommy
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Black Friday ill arm myself with a spray bottle of chloform. People get crazy my husband did it last year
angelachristine
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Black Friday!  I'm going anyway but i'm not waiting in line for 5 hours for anything. lol

SaraLovesEli29
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Shopping! I freaking hate the dentist!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chalisa0
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Umm, shopping Black Friday.  Do it every year.  And I've even had people snatch stuff right out of my hands.  Crazy ladies!  

ahartz0406
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:47 AM

black friday

CometGirl
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I do not mind going to the dentist and I usually opt for no drugs so that isn't a really biggie for me.  I'd still rather go shopping though.

aimesnyc
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Neither? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)