Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Did anyone watch a Parade today?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:39 AM
  • 9 Replies

I love the American's Thanksgiving Day Parade. 

My kids don't care to watch it :( 

Anyone else?

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I used to watch the MAcy's parade when Iwas a kid. Our local parade is Friday noght, the call ours the "Santa Claus Lane" parade. I have to work but I know A and Casey are planning on walking downtown to watch it. Roo hasn't decidd if he wnts to go with them or not yet.

hugss
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:54 PM

It was on for a few mninutes then the guys turned to football :)

laughingsqua125
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:12 PM

like to watch but no tv sorry

allforedwards
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:11 PM
We watch it every year. The girls watch some of it. I remember as a kid watching it. While my.mom was cooking in the kit hen. Smell that Turkey cooking. Those were good days
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I did not watch today

homeskoolmama
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Didn't watch it. Does nothing for me. My mom watches every parade on tv for every holiday.

Bmat
by Barb on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I saw part of the Macy's parade. I enjoy watching the performances.

CoeyG
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:21 AM

I turned on the Macy's Parade because it is sort of a "tradition" of mine since I was a kid to see "Santa" make his appearance.  I also wanted to watch the Dog Show afterwards but alas...I slept through Santa's enterance and the Hound group (Doxies) in the Dog show...You would think that Sophie being a Doxie she would have t least woke me up for that part since she was watching television...I missed Santa and I missed the Doxies.....sigh

lisamarie1265
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Always watch the Macy's parade, felt there was a lot of broadway performances this year and unknowns singing ect... No biggie we just watch it for the arrival of Santa!!! He looked wonderful this year,  it has been a tradition with my girls that when Santa came to Macy's it was officially Christmas.. I used to love to watch thier faces light up, they would wave, jump around, call Gramma and Papa, ect.... Today my heart swelled as my girls 22 and 27 stood in front of Jessie's tv holding each other as Santa arrived, they were being silly acting like they were 3 and 8 ... Waving at the TV saying hi Santa .. It was cute!! It's the best time of the year!!!!!! santa blue

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)