Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:05 AM
  • 41 Replies

come tell us...

by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Hello....I'm up and freshly showered.  I need to get off this couch and go pour me some coffee.  I still have wet hair though.  lol  We are going to The Christmas Carousel this morning.  It's at our fairgrounds in one of the buildings there.  They will have all kinds of vendors with things like crafts, hand made jewelry, food, wine etc....I've never been and found out about it and so we all decided to go take a look.  That's about the extent of my plans.  Hope you all have a great day!!!    :)

atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Still.at my inlaws. Going to lunch with my best friend. Going to watch my nephew play for the 3rd and final time for the state football championship. Maybe going to dinner with another friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:54 AM

That sounds like a great plan for today.  I hope you enjoy yourself!  :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Still.at my inlaws. Going to lunch with my best friend. Going to watch my nephew play for the 3rd and final time for the state football championship. Maybe going to dinner with another friend.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Ahh weekend.  I still have 2 days left ... lol.  I did absolutely NOTHING all day Friday.  My kitchen is a mess.  I should have colored my hair.  But instead I sat here at Cafe Mom and puttered around.  Ended up sitting on the sofa watching quite a few episodes of Season 2 of The Walking Dead.  Thanks, Becky, for mentioning that a few days ago here in one of your posts!  lol.  Every time I go outside to have a smoke break (I don't let myself smoke inside), I did a quick looksee to make certain there were no walkers lurking about.  LOL. 

Today I need to go to the bank and get a few things from the store.  There is no work for me from my part-time weekend work.  And I finished my early-monday-morning work on thanksgiving morning.  this is ridiculous.  lol.  I have no clue what to do with this much "extra time" on my hands.  and it's chilly out there - only 24 degrees right now.  BRRR.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:58 AM

That is cold!!  lol  It's only going to be in the 40's here today for the high.  Yesterday is was in the upper 60's so it feels really cold to me!!  lol

Maybe you can color your hair today.  I think it's probably good for you to have a day to do nothing! lol  You are always so busy.  I hope you enjoy your weekend.  Work will be here before we know it!  lol 

Quoting suzeebloch:

Ahh weekend.  I still have 2 days left ... lol.  I did absolutely NOTHING all day Friday.  My kitchen is a mess.  I should have colored my hair.  But instead I sat here at Cafe Mom and puttered around.  Ended up sitting on the sofa watching quite a few episodes of Season 2 of The Walking Dead.  Thanks, Becky, for mentioning that a few days ago here in one of your posts!  lol.  Every time I go outside to have a smoke break (I don't let myself smoke inside), I did a quick looksee to make certain there were no walkers lurking about.  LOL. 

Today I need to go to the bank and get a few things from the store.  There is no work for me from my part-time weekend work.  And I finished my early-monday-morning work on thanksgiving morning.  this is ridiculous.  lol.  I have no clue what to do with this much "extra time" on my hands.  and it's chilly out there - only 24 degrees right now.  BRRR.

gonecrazi
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:15 AM

To day is laundry day (again), but mostly just hanging at home. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:21 AM

hope you have a great day!!   :)

Quoting gonecrazi:

To day is laundry day (again), but mostly just hanging at home. 

Bmat
by Barb on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Not sure yet. I should be sorting and wrapping Christmas presents.

Bmat
by Barb on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I love to gift shop at crafts shows. Now that I think of it, there is one coming up locally next Saturday, I need to remember to go.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hello....I'm up and freshly showered.  I need to get off this couch and go pour me some coffee.  I still have wet hair though.  lol  We are going to The Christmas Carousel this morning.  It's at our fairgrounds in one of the buildings there.  They will have all kinds of vendors with things like crafts, hand made jewelry, food, wine etc....I've never been and found out about it and so we all decided to go take a look.  That's about the extent of my plans.  Hope you all have a great day!!!    :)

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:49 PM

My older daughter was here for Thanksgiving and her birthday. She turned 25 yesterday. It was such a nice day on Thanksgiving that we went for a walk along the lake. The turkey had to wait! Now we have several inches of snow and 21 degrees.

We had a few "off days" with appointments this past week so we have a bit of catching up to do with homeschooling. Dad has tomorrow off - waiting to see what he might want to do. Starting to think about plans for Christmas. Getting some of the Christmas stuff out. Listening to Celtic Christmas music right now...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)