Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Friday.

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us...

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Replies (11-20):
gmadiane
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I have been lazy all day today, I have terrible cramps, I am getting ready to start some chicken soup in the crock pot and clean the house, hope you have a great day

campingmomof4
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Working.  Date night with hubby.   Making dinner at home and then watching a movie together in quiet. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Glad you're feeling better.  A chef salad sounds good!!  I hope you have a good day.  Oh....grown men....what a laugh you gave me.  lol   :)

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Still fighting this cold/sinus whatever it is. But feeling better today so may actually get something done around the house becuase it looks like a tornado went through it. Its amazing how a grown man can not pick up after himself! grrr 

Then this afternoon I have to run grand daughter over to her Dads for the weekend and do some grocery shopping. I'm in the mood for a real good chef salad so am going to pick up what I need for that. And if I get reallly energized I might even wrap some presents.lol

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Hope you start to feel better soon!!  Chicken soup sounds good too!!  Have a good day!  :)

Quoting gmadiane:

I have been lazy all day today, I have terrible cramps, I am getting ready to start some chicken soup in the crock pot and clean the house, hope you have a great day

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Date night sounds awesome!  Hope you guys have fun!   :)

Quoting campingmomof4:

Working.  Date night with hubby.   Making dinner at home and then watching a movie together in quiet. 

downsznmomof4
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Today I'm waiting on the washer repairman and then I have a hair appointment with my daughter. After that I will come back & fix up some gravy with dinner tonight.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I always hate waiting on repairmen.  lol  Hopefully he'll be on time!  :)

I had a hair appt this morn and got my hair cut.  I need to color but will do that later in the month.  Take care!!   :)

Quoting downsznmomof4:

Today I'm waiting on the washer repairman and then I have a hair appointment with my daughter. After that I will come back & fix up some gravy with dinner tonight.

jules8289
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I love this post! It's nice to hear what you ladies do in a typical day. Or not so typical.  Late posting today. Spent my day at work. What a mad house! STILL have this cold. Darn thing swings back and forth. Waiting on my pj's to wash and dry. Into the shower first though. Hubby will fix dinner. Drinking my medicine and falling asleep while reading part of my book. Work tomorrow. Ugh.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!  I love this post too.  It's nice just to hear about everyones plans or how their day went.  I hope your cold will go on and leave you alone!  lol  It's been that way with a ton of people from what I've heard.  Get some rest and don't work too hard tomorrow!   :)

Quoting jules8289:

I love this post! It's nice to hear what you ladies do in a typical day. Or not so typical.  Late posting today. Spent my day at work. What a mad house! STILL have this cold. Darn thing swings back and forth. Waiting on my pj's to wash and dry. Into the shower first though. Hubby will fix dinner. Drinking my medicine and falling asleep while reading part of my book. Work tomorrow. Ugh.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:47 AM

Needed to wait til today to post, mainly due to the bad day that I had. While working on change over to a new month, I found that a calendar that had been worked on for hours has somehow come up missing. All plans for the day had to be put on hold while this was redone!! It took my assistant and I most of the day to get this done! That being said, I will spend some of my weekend getting ready for the decorating party tomorrow night at the facility. It will get done and all I can do is smile!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)