Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us....

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Replies (11-20):
jules8289
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Late again! I am always up at 4am. Too early for most of you. Had to work this morning. A new company bought the one I've worked at for 14 yrs. So we all had to go meet the new ceo. Worked for a bit. Came home and napped. Going into Port Clinton, Oh. for dinner at Waldo's Peppers. Home for a fire out back. Hope you all have a great day! And lovely nights. And not too many of you are on the West Coast.

gmadiane
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I have my grandson today, we went to the park and we have made cookies now just hangin out, no plans for tomorrow as of yet, happy weekend to you all

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Just getting home from a craft show, did pretty well today. Now for some more decorating and maybe some baking. 

Church tomorrow and working with the kids on their program. Then getting ready to decorate the facility that I work at. Gonna be a busy weekend, as usual!

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Got up about 5:30 this morning to go to a Free For All at a local church. Its like a huge rummage sale but everything is FREE!  After having coffee and some cereal drove over there and had to wait in line for about 30-40 minutes.  I eneded up getting my daughter some nice chairs for her kitchen table,some nice Hallmark Christmas decorations and she picked up some nice toys ,some still had the original price tags attached for the little ones.  

Then came home and me and Larry went to out storage bin and bought over our Christmas decorations and then went and had some lunch. Dropped him off at work and rode to Wal-Mart to get light clips for our outside lights and they were all out. So luckily our little hardware store had some. 

Now I am at home taking a breather and deciding rather I want to take a nap or decorate. lol

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Hope you had a good day!!   :)

Quoting terri-553:

Hubby/I bought groceries this moring,Will clean my house Thomas will be here both days,and will go to the gym in the moring if Taylor doesn;t come-will go to Momma;s to pick my desk up,best get movinghave a nice weekend

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I hope you've had a good day.  I love chex mix!!!  :)

Quoting Bmat:

Visiting my mom,  cleaning, going to make the chex snack mix later on, wrapping presents.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:59 PM

No, I don't like to be up at 4 am.  lol  Hope you've had a good day!!   :)

Quoting jules8289:

Late again! I am always up at 4am. Too early for most of you. Had to work this morning. A new company bought the one I've worked at for 14 yrs. So we all had to go meet the new ceo. Worked for a bit. Came home and napped. Going into Port Clinton, Oh. for dinner at Waldo's Peppers. Home for a fire out back. Hope you all have a great day! And lovely nights. And not too many of you are on the West Coast.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope you've enjoyed your grandson.  Mine came over for a few hours today.  Have a good night!   :)

Quoting gmadiane:

I have my grandson today, we went to the park and we have made cookies now just hangin out, no plans for tomorrow as of yet, happy weekend to you all

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Glad to hear you did well.  Sounds like a busy weekend!  Take care    :)

Quoting darmomusaf:

Just getting home from a craft show, did pretty well today. Now for some more decorating and maybe some baking. 

Church tomorrow and working with the kids on their program. Then getting ready to decorate the facility that I work at. Gonna be a busy weekend, as usual!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:02 PM

What a busy day you've had!!  lol  Sit down and rest for the night.  lol   :)

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Got up about 5:30 this morning to go to a Free For All at a local church. Its like a huge rummage sale but everything is FREE!  After having coffee and some cereal drove over there and had to wait in line for about 30-40 minutes.  I eneded up getting my daughter some nice chairs for her kitchen table,some nice Hallmark Christmas decorations and she picked up some nice toys ,some still had the original price tags attached for the little ones.  

Then came home and me and Larry went to out storage bin and bought over our Christmas decorations and then went and had some lunch. Dropped him off at work and rode to Wal-Mart to get light clips for our outside lights and they were all out. So luckily our little hardware store had some. 

Now I am at home taking a breather and deciding rather I want to take a nap or decorate. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN