Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:41 AM
  • 41 Replies

come tell us....santa green

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:42 AM

I have to work 9-4:30 then scouts. 

Normal Monday.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:42 AM

Monday already.  I'm off to work here in a few minutes.  I slept pretty good last night.  I'm glad about that.  I think I have to start pet sitting tomorrow.  Other than that it's some of the usual.  Hope you all have a great day!!!    :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Hope you have a good start to the week!!   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I have to work 9-4:30 then scouts. 

Normal Monday.

LuvUSoMuch
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 6:59 AM

I will be going to work around 9 a.m. I work in the sales & catering office of a hotel.  Tonight there is a banquet that I might work - I'm not sure yet. If I don't have to work it, I will probably decorate the outside of my house for Christmas. My grandson, who is 2, will be back on Wed. and I am trying to have the house all decorated to surprise him.  :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Have a good day at work!!  Two years old.....they sure love the decorations!  My granddaughter will be 3 in Jan and she has been in awe of all the lights we see.  :)

Quoting LuvUSoMuch:

I will be going to work around 9 a.m. I work in the sales & catering office of a hotel.  Tonight there is a banquet that I might work - I'm not sure yet. If I don't have to work it, I will probably decorate the outside of my house for Christmas. My grandson, who is 2, will be back on Wed. and I am trying to have the house all decorated to surprise him.  :)

robin7771
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Doing the Happy Dance! Got the tree up and deco with the help of the adult kids.It looks great. Today is stripping all the beds and laundry. Smelling Chocolate Chip cookies cooling. Just made. Hungry? lol High today is 75 degrees. Smiling ! Hope you all have a great day! christmas tree

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:16 AM

You sure do bake early!  LOL  I'm sure it smells great!  It's supposed to be in the 70's here today too.  Kind of nice!  Have a great day!   :)

Quoting robin7771:

Doing the Happy Dance! Got the tree up and deco with the help of the adult kids.It looks great. Today is stripping all the beds and laundry. Smelling Chocolate Chip cookies cooling. Just made. Hungry? lol High today is 75 degrees. Smiling ! Hope you all have a great day! christmas tree

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Monday.  Actually have been looking forward to today!  It means that fundraiser is behind me.  I got a text from HB last night at 8:30 that they forgot and left the microphones at the theater so I have to call first thing this morning and probably have to go pick them up.  I have to take them back to the place where we rented them from today!  So it's not 100% behind me - yet! 

Ended up having a nice day yesterday.  Lance called me and we went to check out new plans with verizon wireless.  I've been with them since before it was Verizon.  I have Lance and one of his boys added to my family plan and he wants to get Jeffrey a new phone.  Lance and I are both eligible for an upgrade today actually.  It will "only" cost me $30 dollars a month extra to add a data plan ... and so I am planning to get a Razr M.  I found it online through Amazon for only $49 compared to $99 at RadioShack.  Get ready world - I am joining all the smartphone people!  Kinda excited about it, too!  after we checked that out, we went to a local KMart that is closing and nearly everything is 30% off right now.  I don't mind bopping about with Lance but I could never have him as a boyfriend.  lol.

Shellness
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:26 AM

just working plans so far

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:51 AM
My first Monday off in forever!!
It's going to be a warm day and I may break a record and turn our AC on... In December... Just crazy.
Tonight, I'll be attending the annual House of Hopes Christmas open house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN