Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Let's see your Christmas Decorations!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:47 PM
  • 29 Replies

I take Christmas pictures of my decorations each year.  Mostly to reflect how I may want to change it up the following year.

The best part of decorating is creating a display that you love.  

Everyone is unique and that is what makes this season so special...we all decorate according to our own unique tastes and desires.

So please, post your pics!

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Allready posted a pic of mine and I'm to lazy to do it again LOL

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:08 PM
2 moms liked this

This is a live 'flocked' tree that I happened upon the nursery last year and fell in love with the look.  It smells heavenly and is such a feeling of Winter wonderland.

Our Family room...where the flocked tree is.

My family room is decorated in Western style because I fell in love with the western Santa's.  This year I decided to incorporate the multi colored lights.

Our formal living room Tree is pink and white lights.  This room is fairly small with the rest of the room taken up by my Fontanini display.  I have to move all the furniture out of this room to fit all my Christmas decor.

Our kitchen Tree is also a live tree with white and blue lights.  The design is white snowflakes.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Quoting LadySaphira:

where did you post it?

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

http://www.cafemom.com/group/7434/forums/read/17696679/My_Christmas_tree_and_decorations

Quoting momma-t42:

Quoting LadySaphira:

where did you post it?

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Your decorations are lovely!

Have you ever put Santa hats on the skulls next to the fireplace? Just wondering....

rosebud727
by Rose on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I just got the tree done yesterday, I haven't started with my table yet or other stuff. Here is the tree. Yes, that is my tuxedo cat sleeping under the tree. They love a live tree in the house! lol

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:10 PM
That is fabulously adorable!!! I love the style of that tree!! Your kitty is a great addition to the decorations ;-)
Thank you for sharing.

Quoting rosebud727:

I just got the tree done yesterday, I haven't started with my table yet or other stuff. Here is the tree. Yes, that is my tuxedo cat sleeping under the tree. They love a live tree in the house! lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momma-t42
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:11 PM
I hadn't ... But now that you mention it, I may just have to try it :-)

Quoting LEK19:

Your decorations are lovely!

Have you ever put Santa hats on the skulls next to the fireplace? Just wondering....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:21 AM

These are just beautiful :)

Join us at 

Time Out for You

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM
2 moms liked this

This is the House of Hope tree the residents and I decorated for Christmas.

The wreaths were beaten and tattered when we began decorating...after a small purchase of sprigs from Hobby Lobby, the girls and I tore the old decor off and recreated the wreaths to match the tree.

They didn't have a Nativity, so I loaned them this one that I had painted when I was in my first foster home.  The woman I lived with put me in so many pottery classes and I painted this when I was 12 or 13 years old.  We had a good time decorating the house in preparation for Christmas as well as their annual 'Open House'.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)