Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Tuesday

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:37 AM
  • 22 Replies

come tell us....

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:40 AM

Hello.....hope you're all doing well.   Me...I'm beyond tired.  I had to take my son to the ER last night and got home after 3 am.  Now I have to go to work and I can assure you that I feel like doing anything but that.  ugh.....He was having some trouble breathing and chest pain.  The dr said it was a panic attack.  I've had those too and they're not a good feeling.  I think it really scared him.  Anyway.....I've got to go jump in the shower and get ready.  Hope you all have a great day!!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Just going to vent a little here - it's Tuesday so that means Friday is a whole day closer than it was yesterday.

Yesterday WB had me meet with her to discuss the fundraiser.  She basically told me she did it all herself and that I have a serious problem with my memory - it might be hormonal, she said, or medical and wants me to be seen by my doctor. LOL.  Okay so I have an appointment scheduled for January 3. She said she can't understand why I don't remember details and pointed out several instances. In those instances, I admitted I truly did not recall what she had said - because I honestly believe she never told me those things.  Usually if I don't recall something initially (yes, I'll admit I do have an issue there and blame it on just having too much going on at the same time) but once someone reminds me, I'll remember.  But too many times I have no recollection whatsoever of the particular conversation.  Come to find out, that's true of several other co-workers, too.  I truly believe WB meant to tell us, and ultimately/most importantly she BELIEVES she did and that's what I really need to figure out how to deal with.  I don't know.  She reminds me sometimes of my ex-husband.  I'd ask him a question and his reply would be "I already told you that."  I even had my hearing professionally tested once just to be certain I didn't have a problem there - and my results were I hear "better" than the average person.  lol.

It's frustrating to say the least.  Oh well.  Now I've got to go hop in the shower and get ready to go back to the office.  LMAO.  Is it Friday yet???

allforedwards
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Well I have to.work today. Then hopefully I will get off early cause I have a appointment at 330. Other than that nothing. Already have supper in the crock pot. So I won't have yo.cook to much when I get home tonight.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Wow.....again....that witch needs to check into buying a personality.  Seriously.  After all the work and stress you put into that fund raiser and she just acts like an ass.  I mean she must be a verbally abusive person to say the least.  Wouldn't you have loved to say....ok I'll get checked but lets do it side by side because YOU have a serious issue as well.  I just want to go smack her upside the head!!!  I just hope today is better for you girl!!!  Even if she doesn't know or care WE ALL know here how dedicated you've been to this fund raiser. 

Quoting suzeebloch:

Just going to vent a little here - it's Tuesday so that means Friday is a whole day closer than it was yesterday.

Yesterday WB had me meet with her to discuss the fundraiser.  She basically told me she did it all herself and that I have a serious problem with my memory - it might be hormonal, she said, or medical and wants me to be seen by my doctor. LOL.  Okay so I have an appointment scheduled for January 3. She said she can't understand why I don't remember details and pointed out several instances. In those instances, I admitted I truly did not recall what she had said - because I honestly believe she never told me those things.  Usually if I don't recall something initially (yes, I'll admit I do have an issue there and blame it on just having too much going on at the same time) but once someone reminds me, I'll remember.  But too many times I have no recollection whatsoever of the particular conversation.  Come to find out, that's true of several other co-workers, too.  I truly believe WB meant to tell us, and ultimately/most importantly she BELIEVES she did and that's what I really need to figure out how to deal with.  I don't know.  She reminds me sometimes of my ex-husband.  I'd ask him a question and his reply would be "I already told you that."  I even had my hearing professionally tested once just to be certain I didn't have a problem there - and my results were I hear "better" than the average person.  lol.

It's frustrating to say the least.  Oh well.  Now I've got to go hop in the shower and get ready to go back to the office.  LMAO.  Is it Friday yet???

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Have a great day at work!!   :)

Quoting allforedwards:

Well I have to.work today. Then hopefully I will get off early cause I have a appointment at 330. Other than that nothing. Already have supper in the crock pot. So I won't have yo.cook to much when I get home tonight.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

thank you!  I appreciate that! 

I have a few minutes before I need to leave (plus my chamomile/ginger tea is still brewing) and I'm going to Google "How to cope with a narcissistic boss".  lol.  I'll keep you posted.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Wow.....again....that witch needs to check into buying a personality.  Seriously.  After all the work and stress you put into that fund raiser and she just acts like an ass.  I mean she must be a verbally abusive person to say the least.  Wouldn't you have loved to say....ok I'll get checked but lets do it side by side because YOU have a serious issue as well.  I just want to go smack her upside the head!!!  I just hope today is better for you girl!!!  Even if she doesn't know or care WE ALL know here how dedicated you've been to this fund raiser. 

Quoting suzeebloch:

Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Working.  We have a division meeting this morning that will be followed by a surprise birthday party for our secretary.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Today is my last day off before facing the rest of this busy week.  I have a lot to do, but I want to just sit on my bum and relax.  I've got four of my five furry kids snuggled up against me and that keeps me cuddled up on the couch.

I'm glad your son is okay and I'm sure it was pretty scary having a panic attack.  He's blessed to have you as his momma! hugs

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Mark had a Dr appointment this morning. They added another med for his diabetis and another for his cholesterol and put him on vitamin D in additon to all the other crap he already takes. Helping Casey job hunt and waitng on a phone call from the cancer club A is in.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Going to a meeting/lunch/white elephant exchange.  Should be really fun.  It usually is. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN