Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Wednesday?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:14 AM
  • 30 Replies

come tell us....

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Got to head out to work in a few min.  Went to bed early but I'm still tired.  I think as I get older I don't do as well with missing sleep.  lol 

Hope you all have a good day!!   :)

homeskoolmama
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:55 AM

catching up on CM and trying to keep busy.

Yesterday was long and hard. I did get a message from Joey last night, he was in Dallas with a hour layover and then a 2 hour flight and bus ride to the base. No more contact for ??? sigh

robin7771
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Great day! Not to cold or too warm here in Alabama. Half the house is at work and all I hear now is snoring. lol  Went shopping at JC Penneys yesterday and had such fun with all the beautiful clothing they had. This is the first time I shopped before everything is pick over. People there were so sweet and helpful. They had great sales and savings. I plan to go back when hubby gets paid again. Have you ever been to Steaks and Shakes. It is a new place in Alabaster, Alabama. The price was so cheap and we had the best sandwiches and milk shakes of peppermint, chocolate chip and vanilla shakes. Must try if you haven't. Having a lovely day!  hugs to all. Robinsanta blue

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I have my sweet grand baby today.  She's down for a nap right now.  

Doing laundry, cleaning my kitchen and then I have to change out some darn Christmas lights that went out on my garland....arrrg, I love to hate holiday lights.  It seems I can never get more than a year of life out of them.

Have a beautiful Wednesday!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Taking my mom shoppoing and wrapping her door for her.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Hugs to you Dawn!!  Hang in there and keep busy.   :)

Quoting homeskoolmama:

catching up on CM and trying to keep busy.

Yesterday was long and hard. I did get a message from Joey last night, he was in Dallas with a hour layover and then a 2 hour flight and bus ride to the base. No more contact for ??? sigh

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Sounds like you had a great day!!  Those milk shakes sound delicious!  :)

Quoting robin7771:

Great day! Not to cold or too warm here in Alabama. Half the house is at work and all I hear now is snoring. lol  Went shopping at JC Penneys yesterday and had such fun with all the beautiful clothing they had. This is the first time I shopped before everything is pick over. People there were so sweet and helpful. They had great sales and savings. I plan to go back when hubby gets paid again. Have you ever been to Steaks and Shakes. It is a new place in Alabaster, Alabama. The price was so cheap and we had the best sandwiches and milk shakes of peppermint, chocolate chip and vanilla shakes. Must try if you haven't. Having a lovely day!  hugs to all. Robinsanta blue

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:04 PM

LOL  I know what you mean about the decorations!  lol  Never fails that something will stop working!  Enjoy that beautiful baby!!   :)

Quoting momma-t42:

I have my sweet grand baby today.  She's down for a nap right now.  

Doing laundry, cleaning my kitchen and then I have to change out some darn Christmas lights that went out on my garland....arrrg, I love to hate holiday lights.  It seems I can never get more than a year of life out of them.

Have a beautiful Wednesday!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Sounds like a good day!   :)

Quoting LadySaphira:

Taking my mom shoppoing and wrapping her door for her.

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Going to lunch with a friend.  Her husband died a month ago and the memorial service was just this past weekend. 

Come join me at The Duggars Debate, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)