Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Wednesday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us....

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:14 AM
Replies (21-30):
jpalmer
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Taking care of sick kiddos...bleh!!! Thank God I have plenty of puke pails!!!

We are in bed and cartooning it all day...well my 19yr old isn't watching cartoons he's watching netflix...lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Have a good day!!   :)

Quoting gonecrazi:

took dh to the dr. this morning, gonna wash a small load of clothes then the rest of the day hang out here

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I never made it to the gym today.  Maybe tomorrow.  Have fun wrapping gifts!  I love doing that.    :)

Quoting campingmomof4:

Working, Curves then dinner.  I need to wrap some gifts. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Oh no!  I'm sorry to hear that!  I'm glad you're listening to the dr though.  Hope you'll feel better soon!    :)

Quoting darmomusaf:

Went to work for a couple of hours this morning, but felt terrible. My back, shoulder, and arm were killing me. Hubby and I made a trek to the ER, where I got a shot for the pain, a muscle relaxant, some x-rays and an EKG. All seems well, I must have pulled something when I was getting the Christmas stuff out.Not allowed to do anything the rest of today and rest tomorrow and Friday too! This could be really hard for me as I sit and see all that needs done around here. I will listen to the doctor this time though and take it easy so that by the weekend I can do some of the fun stuff for the holiday! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Try not to do too much!  lol  Have a good day!    :)

Quoting passionatebren:

I am trying to get ready for Saturday have lots to do. However I am not progressing very well lol

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Ugh...I feel for you!!  Hopefully everyone will get better very soon!!  :)

Quoting jpalmer:

Taking care of sick kiddos...bleh!!! Thank God I have plenty of puke pails!!!

We are in bed and cartooning it all day...well my 19yr old isn't watching cartoons he's watching netflix...lol

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:49 PM

It was another beautiful day here so me and Larry took a walk this morning before he had to go to work. Did some dusting and set out a few more decorations. Went to one of the flea markets close to the house to supposedly do Christmas shopping. Well I shopped and ended up getting Christmas stuff for myself.lol  I found a childrens Christmas story book I had had as a child so I bought that to have for the grand kids,and bought a real nice cast iron door stop that looks like a old fashioned christmas tree with present underneath and little bath room sink set thet has Santa on it for our guest bathroom,it has the soap dish,cup and toothbrush holder. Got all that and only spent 13.00.

Picked Miss Kali up from school and came home and fixed dinner. Shes watching TV and I'm here. :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:54 PM

That sounds like an awesome day!!!  You got some good deals too!

Quoting kuntrylady56:

It was another beautiful day here so me and Larry took a walk this morning before he had to go to work. Did some dusting and set out a few more decorations. Went to one of the flea markets close to the house to supposedly do Christmas shopping. Well I shopped and ended up getting Christmas stuff for myself.lol  I found a childrens Christmas story book I had had as a child so I bought that to have for the grand kids,and bought a real nice cast iron door stop that looks like a old fashioned christmas tree with present underneath and little bath room sink set thet has Santa on it for our guest bathroom,it has the soap dish,cup and toothbrush holder. Got all that and only spent 13.00.

Picked Miss Kali up from school and came home and fixed dinner. Shes watching TV and I'm here. :)

PestPatti
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I went to work, I had a person shadowing me for 1/2 the day.  I didn't accomplish much.    I then went to OMG kick my ass class, for 45 minutes.   

Then I went and redeamed my gift certificate my son and daughter in law gave me for my birthday.  It was for a manicure/pedicure.  Well I went high end because of the gift certificate.  Oh sweet lord, a hot rock massage on my legs.   My legs still feel drunk.  Awesome....

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM

LOL  Sounds like an awesome day!   :)

Quoting PestPatti:

I went to work, I had a person shadowing me for 1/2 the day.  I didn't accomplish much.    I then went to OMG kick my ass class, for 45 minutes.   

Then I went and redeamed my gift certificate my son and daughter in law gave me for my birthday.  It was for a manicure/pedicure.  Well I went high end because of the gift certificate.  Oh sweet lord, a hot rock massage on my legs.   My legs still feel drunk.  Awesome....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)