Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Thursday?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:30 AM
  • 33 Replies

come tell us about it.....sleigh

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:32 AM

Good morning.....what a difference a day makes.  I havent been even chilly the last couple of mornings but I am today.  lol  I've got to finish cleaning and tidying up here where I've been pet sitting and then I'm going to go get the car inspected.  Something I didn't really want to spend money on!!  lol  I'm going to try to get to the gym too since I didn't go yesterday.  Once I get home I'll have to wrap a few presents and that's about it I think.  Hope you all have a great day!!!   :)

gonecrazi
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Going to get a steriod shot for dh's knee and just piddle around the house. 

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Cleaning, having tea with a friend.

allforedwards
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Well today was my day off but they need someone to.come in and open. Do I guess I will be that person. Need the money any way. Today is payday too. Kids need some clothes. Then tonight is my Twins band concert.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Have fun piddling!!   :)

Quoting gonecrazi:

Going to get a steriod shot for dh's knee and just piddle around the house. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Enjoy your tea.  Have a good day!   :)

Quoting Bmat:

Cleaning, having tea with a friend.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I know what you mean about the money.  I think we all can use it!  lol  I do a lot of things I don't really want to either girl so I know how you feel.  Hopefully it will be an easy day for you.  :)

Quoting allforedwards:

Well today was my day off but they need someone to.come in and open. Do I guess I will be that person. Need the money any way. Today is payday too. Kids need some clothes. Then tonight is my Twins band concert.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:10 AM
Have the sprinkler guy coming to winterize them. Have a Christmas dinner with a ladies group I belong to. I think 15 are coming. We have a little gift exchange after dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tammi4
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:11 AM
I have to take my daughter in for oral surgery today. She is having 12 teeth removed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robin7771
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Good Morning! Breeee. Yep Baby it is cold outside.  We have frost on the ground and heat is on.  I am sipping my coffee and have to work in the kitchen today. Bring out the Christmas China and run them thru the dishwasher.  Then of course same old. Having a good day yall! Robinwashing dishes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)