Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Thursday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us about it.....sleigh

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Replies (31-33):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM

OMGosh!!  I've never heard of that.  Hopefully you'll feel better soon with the meds.  :)

Quoting Maddie24:

I ended up at the doctor today.  I knew about that watery, itchy pink eyes is a sign of infection- but who knew that pink eye can cause a swollen and red streaked face?  She said it was in my face tissue and both eyes.  She said it was one of the worst she had seen and gave me 2 weeks of augmentin.  Where in the world would I have picked up such mess??  I hope the antibiotic will do it's magic today!!! 

Tammi4
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Well... My daughter had her oral surgery. She is now doing good. Lots of bleeding still but that should hopefully stop soon. 12 teeth is a lot to have removed, especially all at once.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Oh my....be sure to let us know how she is.  

Quoting Tammi4:

I have to take my daughter in for oral surgery today. She is having 12 teeth removed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
homeskoolmama
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Woke up this morning hurting so bad I could barely move. Did some stetching and then off to run some errands before Jesse needed to leave. Feel better now

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hopefully you'll not be in too much pain so you can exercise some more.  Good for you!!  Hugs to you Dawn.    :)

Quoting homeskoolmama:

Spent the morning with Jesse, then washed dishes, cooked supper, blogged and did some reading and then exercising. yep, exercising, now in great pain! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)