Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

I need a vacation, how about you?

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:28 AM
  • 24 Replies

I really wish I could have some time off and go on vacation! My husband wants to go to the Smithsonian really, really bad! I can't wait to go with him.

How about you? Anywhere you would like to go on vacation too?

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosebud727
by Rose on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I have a lot of places I want to go. My husband has never been to see the Grand Canyon. We have a point timeshare, all we have to do is book the time frame and go.

However, where I want to go is to Europe. First, England, than Italy and France. After that the rest, lol.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Right now going anywhere would be nice to me!!  lol  I'm thinking about booking my fav cabin for some time in April if he'll let me make payments on it from now til then.  Fingers crossed!!!!!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:51 AM

A vacation sounds good, but I have no idea where I would like to go! Somewhere warm sounds good about now!

Rileyscute
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:54 AM

The beach..always. I love the ocean

My hubs wants to take me to Italy in the next few years. I would love to go to England too

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I woud love to go see the grandbabies 

robin7771
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Yes! Love to go skiing. skiing

Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I would love to take some time off and go anywhere.  I can't afford it though.  I have 3 weeks of vacation built up and really need to take some time off.  The beach sounds real nice.

gmadiane
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I have been dreaming about a cruise

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Some place warm and sunny.  The Riviera comes to mind, but would settle for any place.  Also would like to go to Bristow, VA to see my oldest son and his family.  They have been talking about all the places they have been able to go see and do - such as a tour of the White House - .  Not the time of year for that trip though, since I guess it is not so very warm and sunny there in the winter.

Shellness
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you and your husband. I want to go to all of those places too. Especially Europe. I want to see where my ancestors came from. Ireland, Germany, England.

Quoting rosebud727:

I have a lot of places I want to go. My husband has never been to see the Grand Canyon. We have a point timeshare, all we have to do is book the time frame and go.

However, where I want to go is to Europe. First, England, than Italy and France. After that the rest, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)