Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Friday.

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM
  • 36 Replies

come tell us....

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Good morning....just got up.  I woke up with a head ache which I hate to do!!  Ugh....I've taken something for it though and I'm laying here in bed with my lap top and I'm thinking it will ease off shortly.  I need to go get on the treadmill.  Not sure what else after that.  I do have a Christmas get together tonight with my Sun School class so that will be fun.  Hope you all have a great day!!     :)

Rileyscute
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Me and the hubs are going xmas shopping tonight! My daughter and her husband are coming over to critter sit the kids...

Lol and we will probably sneak in dinner
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

That sounds like a great Fri night!!  Let us know what you find tonight.   :)

Quoting Rileyscute:

Me and the hubs are going xmas shopping tonight! My daughter and her husband are coming over to critter sit the kids...

Rileyscute
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

will do!

I hope you feel better!

Quoting louannwilkins:

That sounds like a great Fri night!!  Let us know what you find tonight.   :)

Quoting Rileyscute:

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Still trying to rest, meds are making me sleepy! Hoping to bake a few batches of cookies this afternoon and do a little more decorating. Have a special Make It-Take It craft night at our church tonight for kids to make Christmas gifts for their families. Hot cocoa and cookies, wrapping gifts and watching kids smile as they make something special for their mom's and dad's, it just doesn't get any better than that!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I sure hope you're feeling better.  Tonight sounds like so much fun!!!  Enjoy    :)

Quoting darmomusaf:

Still trying to rest, meds are making me sleepy! Hoping to bake a few batches of cookies this afternoon and do a little more decorating. Have a special Make It-Take It craft night at our church tonight for kids to make Christmas gifts for their families. Hot cocoa and cookies, wrapping gifts and watching kids smile as they make something special for their mom's and dad's, it just doesn't get any better than that!

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Got a therapist appointment this morning, errands then spend the day with my honey 

Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Working.  I have a final to get loaded today.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Sounds fun!!  Enjoy    :)

Quoting gonecrazi:

Got a therapist appointment this morning, errands then spend the day with my honey 

robin7771
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Good Morning! I am listening to Robin Meade News. I just can't get it going today. Need to go shopping for the same old. lol treadmill

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN