Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you buying your husband/SO for Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM
  • 49 Replies

I guess I'm getting mine a cordless impact gun. 

That man has more tools than Carter has peanuts. Is that how the saying goes, lol? 

He has an impact gun but its not CORDLESS. He has 2 or 3 of every tool. He says if one breaks he has another and that's what keeps a roof over our head, but really, he's addicted to tools :)

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mac1940
by Mary Ann on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I have no idea.  Earlier today we were remembering Christmases from way back when we were kids.  He said he was always disappointed at Christmas as a kid because he never seemed to get any of the cool toys, he always got clothes.  So guess I won't get him the much needed wardrobe items I was thinking about and instead am wracking my brain trying to come up with something fun.  Maybe a week end get away to someplace fun. 

nana9106
by Darlene on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM
My DH is very hard to buy for. He has hinted around about a 55" or 60" TV. But my gosh!! Those things are wayyyyyyy more than the $150 I have saved for his gift. So I am at a loss as to what to get him....again. :::sigh:::
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shellness
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Yeah I saw one of those in Walmart last night for a thousand! 

Quoting nana9106:

My DH is very hard to buy for. He has hinted around about a 55" or 60" TV. But my gosh!! Those things are wayyyyyyy more than the $150 I have saved for his gift. So I am at a loss as to what to get him....again. :::sigh:::

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Dec. 8, 2012 at 5:44 PM

a t shirt

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:11 PM
My husband is getting a flat panel tv to go in our new campers bedroom. Kind of a lame gift, but he had the bracket installed so I want to get him that along with other camping items in preparation for our first spring time camping getaway. The joy of being empty nesters. :-)
rosebud727
by Rose on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I don't know yet. I read this post hoping for inspiration.

Rileyscute
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Clothes, a new cd player (one that does mp3's too) for his bathroom..probably get him some mens stink from bath and body (I like the oak), underwear and socks..miscellaneous goofy stuff and lots of candy
robin7771
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:45 PM

He has given me his list of wants to pick from. It is mostly dress shirts and black jeans, plus cologne, socks and new underwear, tee shirts. Wallet, new X-box games etc.

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

a new grill, we live in the south so we use it all year long. 

teaching1972
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:55 PM

One thing is a book about the college team we follow, Trophies and Tears.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN