Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you buying your husband/SO for Christmas?

Posted by   + Show Post

I guess I'm getting mine a cordless impact gun. 

That man has more tools than Carter has peanuts. Is that how the saying goes, lol? 

He has an impact gun but its not CORDLESS. He has 2 or 3 of every tool. He says if one breaks he has another and that's what keeps a roof over our head, but really, he's addicted to tools :)

by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
Maddie24
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I got him a telescope and a fishing reel.   

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:30 PM

He asked for some audio books,  and I got him a shirt and two ties, a CD.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:03 AM

We don't exchange gifts any more :)

lisamarie1265
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:20 AM

So far, the complete set of Six Feet Under, his favorite show, 3 Carhart work T's, some new thermals, Very Sexy for Men Cologne, by VS...it smells soooooooo good on him, yummie!!!! Ghiradeli dark chocolates, and every year we exchange a stuffed animal, mine is always something Disney, his is either a Dillard's Bear, or a Macy's Bear... Just a tradition we do... I love exchanging gifts with him, he's fun... Last year the girls got him a remote control submarine to play with at the boat dock.. So silly!! This year they're getting him some kind of remote helicopter...such a man, always a child at heart....

terri-553
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:52 AM

sidesplittinglaughterWhile mine is gone for a few minutes,to get his moring Dr.Pepper,yuck,Anyway,have you ever tried to wrap a glass jar of Irish Whiskey Bar-q-ue Sauce??well,my adive don;t!!!But,I did put into the boxw/his new wallet,Harley Blanket.And 4 books on guns,otherwise he is donechristmas tree

campingmomof4
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I am getting mine a new snow shovel.  He has a bad back and wants on of those that have the bent handle.  Not sure what else to get the man.  Last year I got him a rolling tool box.  It is still sitting in the garage with  no tools in it.  Not sure if he will use the shovel or not.  I usually do the shoveling and it is only the side walks.   The driveway we get plowed. 

GabbiSue
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:50 AM
2 moms liked this

i'm a widow but when Hubby was alive we made a big deal out of surprising each other .we never knew what we were gonna get from one another . One year I got a poem ...

Oh my dear Santa did not forget 

The jeans you want  3 pair you will get 

Santa could only find jeans for skinny and fit !     

stuswf
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:04 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree I like being surprised! No lists allowed in this house!

Anyhoo, my husband is only getting two gifts....

1. $160 pair of orthopedic running shoes

2. Me....teee heee:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:43 AM

LOL!!!  Good gifts! :)

Quoting stuswf:

I agree I like being surprised! No lists allowed in this house!

Anyhoo, my husband is only getting two gifts....

1. $160 pair of orthopedic running shoes

2. Me....teee heee:)

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I wonder if those shovels with the bent handles make a difference on the back.

I got my husband a sawzall last year. I was so excited about it- (as much about the name, sawzall which is cool to say,  as anything.)  He's never had it out of the box.

Quoting campingmomof4:

I am getting mine a new snow shovel.  He has a bad back and wants on of those that have the bent handle.  Not sure what else to get the man.  Last year I got him a rolling tool box.  It is still sitting in the garage with  no tools in it.  Not sure if he will use the shovel or not.  I usually do the shoveling and it is only the side walks.   The driveway we get plowed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)