Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

I want to go!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 3:55 PM
  • 15 Replies

I just found out that TSO will be performing in Buffalo in the 27th.  I have been wanting to see them for years, especialy during the Christmas season.   Wahhh! I hate being poor.

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Aww....I'm sorry!!!!   :(

kleo839
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 4:31 PM

They'll be in my town this week, I want to go so bad. But to get tickets and a babysitter is going to cost a lot. I'd rather stay home and save that money.

CoeyG
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Oh I would love to see them as well.  Wish I could go too.  sigh

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Aww .. hopefully another time :)

Cher53
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Awww I am so sorry to hear this.......hugs

lisamarie1265
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Would love to see them again saw them a couple years ago in Cleveland, unbelievable show... My brother and sister in law are going on the 26th, although they don't know it yet...lol my nephew Aaron brought them tickets like months ago, he has made it a gift from him, his sister Emily who has a small job but couldn't afford to help him and my nephew Joey who is only 12, Aaron has a HUGE heart and told his siblings the tickets would be from all three of them, .... He keeps texting me bursting with excitiment lol!!  They are going to give them to them on the Sunday before Christmas, being the show is the day after Christmas ths way they can plan.. I will be taking Joey, Em and Aaron will be with thier dad,.. I am happy for my brother and sil, they sooooooo deserve this, after the year they've had!!! But I am envious I WANNA GOOOOOO 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:33 AM

I'm with ya.... They were here too.

I want to see them too.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:04 AM

My sons girlfriend won tickets on the radio for the show on the 23rd here in Dallas. They are going and I am super jealous.

nana9106
by Darlene on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Me too!!

Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:36 AM

They were in Dayton last week.  I have always wanted to go but I have never been able to afford it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)