Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:42 AM
  • 29 Replies

come tell us.....sleigh

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Good morning....time to go back to work....already....where the heck did the weekend go???   lol  I've got my usual work today and then I'm also helping Lorna out because she has that party planned for Wed and theres a lot to be done.  Not sure other than work what I'm doing today.  Hope you all have a great Monday!!    :)

teaching1972
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Several retired teachers from my former school get together each month and eat out.  At Christmas, we do a carry in breakfast.  One of our teachersis a lay minister and we go to her church social hall and celebrate the holiday, our friendship, and not having to get up and go to work.  Today is our date.  I have two breakfast casseroles ready to go into the oven as my contribution.  When I get home, I know I won't want to get into any housework so I think I will start wrapping presents.

osubuckeyes
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:41 AM

After I get the kids up and off to school I have to go to downtown Columbus pay a bill, come back here, go grocery shopping since we're out of groceries in the house. Then I'll come back home, let the dog out so he can go potty and let him run around the yard for awhile. Then let him back in, then I'll turn the TV on and watch a little TV before I go out to lunch with my sister. Then I'll get the kids from school, come back home, start getting supper ready, hubby will be home around 6 and we eat then. Then we'll relax for a bit together, the kids will do whatever. Busy day ahead of me.

allforedwards
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Doing laundry and cleaning the kitchen. Then gotta try and get my daughter into the doctor. She has been sick all weekend. Then have to go to work. Then some time I have to find a car. Long story on that one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
robin7771
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Good Morning! We have alot of rain now, so smells so fresh. Have got to clean the house and or course the laundry.In Alabama we have only a Sunday, 3 day s newspaper. Things are very tough here. Do you have a newspaper everday? How big are the jobs add? Having a quiet day. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I'm not sure where the weekend went, either!  No work again from my part-time weekend job and I didn't go anywhere or even change out of my jammies all day Saturday!  lol.  Did a little of my early-Monday-work typing yesterday so I got to sleep in until 5 this morning.  and BRRR It's COLD outside!  20 degrees here in KC.  63 inside when I crawled out from under my warm blankets!  Lit an oil lamp and baked some chicken and the living room heated to near 67.  Now I'm heading off to work.  I'm excited about getting my Smart phone today and left the UPS man instructions to leave it between my screen door and front door.  Hopefully it will be here when I get home this evening!  yay!

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:23 AM
I'm sitting at my salon waiting on my client (who clearly over slept). Nora good time of year to miss your hair appt. my time is jam packed and I hope she wakes up soon cause I Might be able to squeeze her into this morning. As much as I love this client, I love my free time more.. lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:04 AM

It sounds like you have a fun day planned!!  Enjoy    :)

Quoting teaching1972:

Several retired teachers from my former school get together each month and eat out.  At Christmas, we do a carry in breakfast.  One of our teachersis a lay minister and we go to her church social hall and celebrate the holiday, our friendship, and not having to get up and go to work.  Today is our date.  I have two breakfast casseroles ready to go into the oven as my contribution.  When I get home, I know I won't want to get into any housework so I think I will start wrapping presents.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:05 AM

You definitely have the day planned out!  LOL  I hope you enjoy your lunch with your sister.  Have a good day    :)

Quoting osubuckeyes:

After I get the kids up and off to school I have to go to downtown Columbus pay a bill, come back here, go grocery shopping since we're out of groceries in the house. Then I'll come back home, let the dog out so he can go potty and let him run around the yard for awhile. Then let him back in, then I'll turn the TV on and watch a little TV before I go out to lunch with my sister. Then I'll get the kids from school, come back home, start getting supper ready, hubby will be home around 6 and we eat then. Then we'll relax for a bit together, the kids will do whatever. Busy day ahead of me.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Sorry your dd is sick.  Let us know what the dr says.  A car.....uh oh....lol   Have a good day   :)

Quoting allforedwards:

Doing laundry and cleaning the kitchen. Then gotta try and get my daughter into the doctor. She has been sick all weekend. Then have to go to work. Then some time I have to find a car. Long story on that one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)