• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:30 AM
  • 29 Replies

Come tell us...sleigh

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:32 AM

good morning....ready for work and errands.  I slept good last night too!  I've got to get my act together this week and do all that I need to do.  I have some grocery shopping to do and some presents to wrap.  Most are done thank goodness.  lol  I like doing it so I usually wrap as I go and then make a list.  lol  Hope you all have a great day!!   :)

Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Working

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Going to make fudge & do a little cleaning :)

Join us at
Time Out for You

LEK19
by Group Admin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Making some cardamom braid to bring to Storytime tomorrow morning and a Christmas party in the afternoon.

Anna is feeling better so maybe we will go do some shopping. This cold hung on longer than they usually do for her. She still is coughing some though.

Have some gifts ordered and if they come today I will wrap those. Pretty easy-going Christmas season this year. Not too crazy - the way I like it!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:09 AM

feeling like crapola yesterday/today. but have a little window right now of feeling "ok".  Taking the day off work.  I have a craving for Pringles and Mac n Cheese but have neither here and don't feel good enough to go get some. lol.  Gonna see if i can catch my moocher next-door neighbor, Tom, and have him get me some Pringles. lol.  I have cash today. might give him a couple dollars as an incentive.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Have a good day Nancy!!   :)

Quoting Why123:

Working

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Yum!!  I love fudge!!  Have a good day!   :)

Quoting hugss:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:13 AM

That's awesome!  My Christmas isn't too crazy either.  I decided early on that I wasn't going to put so much pressure on myself and wasn't going crazy with the gifts either.  It feels good too!  Hope you have a great day!!   :)

Quoting LEK19:

Making some cardamom braid to bring to Storytime tomorrow morning and a Christmas party in the afternoon.

Anna is feeling better so maybe we will go do some shopping. This cold hung on longer than they usually do for her. She still is coughing some though.

Have some gifts ordered and if they come today I will wrap those. Pretty easy-going Christmas season this year. Not too crazy - the way I like it!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I'm sorry Ronna.  I hope you feel better soon and that at some point you can get your pringles and mac and cheese!  I hate to be home craving something and not have it.  lol  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

feeling like crapola yesterday/today. but have a little window right now of feeling "ok".  Taking the day off work.  I have a craving for Pringles and Mac n Cheese but have neither here and don't feel good enough to go get some. lol.  Gonna see if i can catch my moocher next-door neighbor, Tom, and have him get me some Pringles. lol.  I have cash today. might give him a couple dollars as an incentive.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Thanks .. I'll have a piece just for you <wink>
You have a great day as well :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Yum!!  I love fudge!!  Have a good day!   :)

Quoting hugss:

Join us at
Time Out for You

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)