Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love Kelly's dress today edit: found a picture of it

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:07 AM
  • 18 Replies

It is black long sleeves and starts with some white at the waist and has white dots down to the hem ending with gray.  I wish I could find a picture to post.

I love the way she dresses. What do you think?

edit: I found the dress. It didn't end with gray, the diamond pattern just looked like this on my screen.  The dress is $750. 

Gig Brasil Fit And Flare Silver Lurex 7/8 Dress: Black

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nana9106
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Sounds pretty. She seems very stylish. I have only watched her maybe 2-3 times, I don't have a TV at work

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Sometimes my favorite part is when she walks on at the beginning of the show so I can see what she is wearing. 

Quoting nana9106:

Sounds pretty. She seems very stylish. I have only watched her maybe 2-3 times, I don't have a TV at work

caro100
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Sounds pretty.

homeskoolmama
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I saw it. It was pretty.

I looked, on the website, livewithkelly.com there is a section that says "what was kelly wearing today" but it shows yesterday not todays.

jabs54
by Jeanine on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:25 PM

She's so darn petite and cute!

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I'm glad you checked. I checked a few minutes ago and found what I am pretty sure is the dress at the designer's website. :)

Quoting homeskoolmama:

I saw it. It was pretty.

I looked, on the website, livewithkelly.com there is a section that says "what was kelly wearing today" but it shows yesterday not todays.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I have never cared for her style. Everything always looks about 2 sizes too big because she is too damn skinny.

~~CINDY

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I checked the sizes available on some of the dresses at the designer's, and it looks as though 4 and 6 are it, if I read it correctly.

Quoting Cindy18:

I have never cared for her style. Everything always looks about 2 sizes too big because she is too damn skinny.

nana9106
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Oh that is really cute!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:04 AM

That is really cute & so is she :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)