• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help thinking up some fun questions.

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:48 PM
  • 20 Replies

I am having an end of the world party on Friday the 21st. I thought it would be fun to have some random questions in a bowl to have people draw from and answer in an impromptu fashion.  Some of the best parties I have been to were in some way interactive.

What would be some good questions to include? Nothing to deep or depressing.  Would like to keep the mood light and fun.

writing

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

So, what are  you doing tomorrow?

CoeyG
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:41 PM

What's for breakfast?

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:02 PM

If you had a choice between_______and _______? Who would you like to find naked in your bed? Fill in the blanks with the names of some celebritys etc.

Who is someone famous you always wanted to meet and why?

If you could come back as an animal,what kind and why?

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:51 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:03 AM

What do they want to be remembered for ?

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 6:42 AM

"Would you rather" questions are always fun.

Don't forget to add "Why" to the end of most questions so that they have to expand on the answer and not just give one word.

nana9106
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:51 AM

If you were to put together a time capsule....what are the 3 top things you would put in it?

robin7771
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Did you get lucky this year?

KittyGram
by Becky on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM

How well do you know your guests, and how well do they know each other?  When I was involved with the singles ministry at my former church, we used to do small group parties, and one of our favorite games was one where each person would write one obscure thing about themselves on each of 3 or 4 index cards.  All cards from all guests were then collected, put in a "bowl", tossed around a bit to mix, then one person would draw a card, read what was on the card, and would guess who he/she thought the card was about.  For instance, some of my examples were that I'm one of twelve children; I don't know how to swim; I'm the corporate secretary for the (very small) company I work for; I've had surgery on my ear drum twice......... there were a few people that would know one or two of these facts about me, but I'd just hope that whomever drew each question wouldn't know that it was me.  

We always had a great time playing that game!  

KittyGram
by Becky on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:04 AM
2 moms liked this

Sidenote:  My daughter is having a small Christmas party on Saturday late afternoon.  She's very "politically correct", so she calls it her "Christma-Hanna-Kwanza-ka Yay the World Didn't End!" party!!!!  

Esmrlda
by Esme on Dec. 19, 2012 at 12:55 PM

This is a good one!

Quoting nana9106:

If you were to put together a time capsule....what are the 3 top things you would put in it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)