Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Thursday?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:03 AM
  • 39 Replies

come tell us....christmas tree

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:05 AM

good morning....I got to sleep in a bit this morning.  Now I'm headed to the gym and to my 1 house.  When I get done with that I'm going to pick my mom up and we're meeting her family for a late lunch / early dinner for our Christmas get together.  It should be fun.  I have an easy day and I'm so glad.  I feel rested too.  Last night I was in the bed and asleep before 9....that's not like me.  lol  Have a great day ladies!!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:25 AM

We have snow and ice, and high winds here in the KC area right now.  I got up early so that I could allow plenty of time to get to the office - only to discover I can't make it out of my own parking lot!  Well, I actually made it OUT of the parking lot but can't get up the little slight incline to the street.  No snow plows or sand trucks have been by here yet.  Then I couldn't get back into the parking lot so backed into the neighboring parking lot less than 50 yards from my apartment.  Guess I'll have time to get caught up on my typing from being sick on Tuesday and maybe have time to start making my Wild Rice Soup - slicing the celery and carrots at least, and cooking the brown and wild rices.  No great loss without some gain.

Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Sorta, kinda working.  The system is down for maintainence so there really isn't a whole lot I can do.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:26 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Um .. little as possible <g>
Oldest ds will be home today, YaY :)

Phreska
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Working, and hoping I don't catch what's been going around here.  Starting vacation tomorow through Christmas, so looking forward to a much needed break!  Will be doing a lot of last minute shopping. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Wow...snow and ice.  Ugh...not my cup of tea.  lol  Stay warm!!  Will they get upset at work that you couldn't get there?  The way they are they probably think you should clear the road AND make it to work yourself!!  LOL  Hope you have a good day

Quoting suzeebloch:

We have snow and ice, and high winds here in the KC area right now.  I got up early so that I could allow plenty of time to get to the office - only to discover I can't make it out of my own parking lot!  Well, I actually made it OUT of the parking lot but can't get up the little slight incline to the street.  No snow plows or sand trucks have been by here yet.  Then I couldn't get back into the parking lot so backed into the neighboring parking lot less than 50 yards from my apartment.  Guess I'll have time to get caught up on my typing from being sick on Tuesday and maybe have time to start making my Wild Rice Soup - slicing the celery and carrots at least, and cooking the brown and wild rices.  No great loss without some gain.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:47 AM

You've had 2 "interesting" days at work so far!  LOL  :)

Quoting Why123:

Sorta, kinda working.  The system is down for maintainence so there really isn't a whole lot I can do.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I know you will be happy to see him!!  :)

Quoting hugss:

Um .. little as possible
Oldest ds will be home today, YaY :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 20, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I hope you don't catch it either.  Theres a lot of stuff going around.  My poor hands are raw and red from so much washing of them.  lol  Have a good day!!  :)

Quoting Phreska:

Working, and hoping I don't catch what's been going around here.  Starting vacation tomorow through Christmas, so looking forward to a much needed break!  Will be doing a lot of last minute shopping. 

LeJane
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Have a great day all !!    I just got off the night shift and will be sleeping.   I had to get a quick CM fix before I doze off.    

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN