Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us your worries

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:14 PM
  • 66 Replies

Lets use each others shoulders and relieve some stress. Get those worries off of your mind and vent a little.

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shellness
by Michell on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:15 PM

I am worried about my oldest son. He gets out of jail in Janurary and has to have a place to live and get a job. That worries me and scares me.

Shellness
by Michell on Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I am worried about my youngest son. He needs to find a job. He has some leads but nothing definate yet.

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I hope that he finds the job and place to live that he needs. ((hugs))

Quoting Shellness:

I am worried about my oldest son. He gets out of jail in Janurary and has to have a place to live and get a job. That worries me and scares me.

Bmat
by Barb on Dec. 28, 2012 at 9:28 PM

My sister has kidney failure and is on a transplant list, and she is caregiver for my mom who has been very ill. So this is such a worry.

Mariagma3
Praying this transfer goes through without problems. IL, we're headed home!
Today at 1:06 AM
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Quoting Shellness:

Can he stay wth you? Depending on what his charge was, and what kind of work history he had; he may still be able to find work. My son is a felon and had always worked fast food/ chef types of jobs. Good luck to him! Message me if you feel the need..:)

Mariagma3
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I am trying to adjust to my flipper tooth. (one tooth partial) I am also a big gagger! I've had it for one day. Gettting a little better, still quite an adjustment...:)

Shellness
by Michell on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:30 PM

you are right that is a terrible worry :) Prayers being said for your sister adn your mother. 

Quoting Bmat:

My sister has kidney failure and is on a transplant list, and she is caregiver for my mom who has been very ill. So this is such a worry.

Shellness
by Michell on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for offering to let me personal message you. That is very sweet. He is in a different county from me and to be in the special program when he gets out he will have to stay in Orange county, live and work there for his record to be clean at the end of the program. I think it will last 18 months. I am just going to have to help find him a place to live in that county and "find" the money to help him get started in life again while he finds a job. He will have to have a job to stay in the program and do well at work because they will be checking up on him, thank goodness. 

Quoting Mariagma3:

Quoting Shellness:

Can he stay wth you? Depending on what his charge was, and what kind of work history he had; he may still be able to find work. My son is a felon and had always worked fast food/ chef types of jobs. Good luck to him! Message me if you feel the need..:)

Shellness
by Michell on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:41 PM

My partial is not fitting right. I hope it is because of the swelling and once that goes down it will go up in my mouth properly. It doesn't fit in the roof of my mouth snuggly, there is a very small space and my bit is uneven. 

Quoting Mariagma3:

I am trying to adjust to my flipper tooth. (one tooth partial) I am also a big gagger! I've had it for one day. Gettting a little better, still quite an adjustment...:)

Mariagma3
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Quoting Shellness:

My partial is not fitting right. I hope it is because of the swelling and once that goes down it will go up in my mouth properly. It doesn't fit in the roof of my mouth snuggly, there is a very small space and my bit is uneven. 

Quoting Mariagma3:

I'm pretty sure once the swelling goes down, it will fit in better. They are a pain, but well worth, it, I'm thinking, hoping!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)