Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today Tuesday....New Years Day?

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:47 AM
  • 44 Replies

come tell us about it....happy new year

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:49 AM
2 moms liked this

It's a little drizzly here.  Not sure if it's still gonna rain like they said or not.  Me and the dogs are sitting here in the kitchen.  I'm having my coffee and they are all under my feet.  lol  No plans today.  I will do some cleaning here and then maybe take a nap or something.  It will be an easy day.  I made some good soup the other day with cannellini beans, ham and fresh spinach that was to die for.....might be a good day for some of that!  :)

Happy New Year! 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:21 AM

I have to work 9:30-3. Then tonight I'm definitely going to my BFF's house.

I got stuck at work last night until almost 11pm so we were not able to go and ring in the New Year with them.

jules8289
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Everyone must still be in bed! lol Waiting on coffee to finish brewing. I need to get my pork and sauerkraut into the crock pot. Do a little cleaning and laundry. If I can get my act together I'd like to go out for a drive with my coffee and check out the snow scenery. Who am I kidding? lol

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Have a good day at work!   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I have to work 9:30-3. Then tonight I'm definitely going to my BFF's house.

I got stuck at work last night until almost 11pm so we were not able to go and ring in the New Year with them.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:33 AM

LOL  They all must be asleep.  Wish I was!!  lol  I love riding around in the snow.  I never drove in it and we don't get it often but my dad use to come get me and take me if I needed to go somewhere or sometimes we'd just go ride and look at it.  I miss those days.  I hope you get all of your chores done and have a good day!   :)

Quoting jules8289:

Everyone must still be in bed! lol Waiting on coffee to finish brewing. I need to get my pork and sauerkraut into the crock pot. Do a little cleaning and laundry. If I can get my act together I'd like to go out for a drive with my coffee and check out the snow scenery. Who am I kidding? lol

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Nothing today but making some soup and watching tv or dvd's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Getting ready to go back to work tomorrow.  Still coughing but getting better.

Shellness
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Thinking about taking down the Christmas decorations

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM

ha ha.  I was up at 7:00 this morning but first thing I wanted to do was update my budget spreadsheet for the new year! I just finished that plus paid a few bills.  woo hoo. Oh.  I just realized I forgot to add to my budget saving $1000 a month.  I need to do that!

I went to sleep last night around 10 or so (I think - didn't look at my clock) so I got some good sleep. Didn't go out last night at all.  Brian came over for a bit though!

Now I'm going to do tomorrow morning's early-morning typing so I can sleep in again tomorrow and also  generate the invoices since I always generate the invoice once I have the last day of the month typed.

Once I'm done typing, I think I'm going to finish reading "Mockingjay," the last book in the trilogy of The Hunger Games.  I only have about 10 pages left to go but dozed off last night reading.  After that I will probably watch more of Breaking Bad, a series Johnny introduced me to while he was here over Christmas. I'm on season 2 so far.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:07 AM

YUM!   soup sounds good!!  Enjoy your day   :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Nothing today but making some soup and watching tv or dvd's.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)