Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Saw Les Miserables today. Anyone else see it?

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM
  • 30 Replies

It was long but fantastic.  My dd or dh wouldn't go with me so I went alone, lol.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Haven't yet but I will. Saw the musical 2 times. Just bought the 10th anniverary concert CD. Wish I could find the 25th anniversary concert CD, but the 10th is better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jabs54
by Jeanine on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Quoting atlmom2:

Haven't yet but I will. Saw the musical 2 times. Just bought the 10th anniverary concert CD. Wish I could find the 25th anniversary concert CD, but the 10th is better.

Did you see it in New York?

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Atlanta and Milwaukee.

Quoting jabs54:

Quoting atlmom2:

Did you see it in New York?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Shannon has seen every version of the story, she has eve read te original story in French.  She has loved it and knows most of the words to all the songs having actually performed Castle on a Cloud and I had Dream  many times herself in talent shows and events. 

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:23 PM

I am looking forward to seeing it.  Like you - I will end up going alone!!  LOL

homeskoolmama
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:06 PM

I want to see it but haven't yet. Looks fantastic!

Dzyre1115
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I'm debating, I heard Russell Crowe was not that great as Javert and that is one of my all time favorite roles, so I don't want to leave a bad taste in my mouth.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Haven't seen it & most likely will not,
Glad you enjoyed it though :)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I seen it on Christmas night with my mom! It was epic. Just fantastic. I have joked about Hollywood saving the money they would normally spend on the production of the Academy Awards and just give all awards in every applicable category to Les Miserables.

CoeyG
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I want to see it with Shannon.  I know it will be exciting for her and she has a very large screen television (I go ther hand me down) so I know shw would really enjoy it.  But that is going to have to wait...and wai...and wait

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)