Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Venting!! Warning maybe long with language...

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:43 PM
  • 16 Replies

What a way to start the new year! Earlier in the day when my husband went by to pick Kali  up from my daughters her SO came out to talk to Larry. Larry said he reeked of booze and was so drunk he could hardly stand up and was slurringhis words. So that put me on notice  right there it wasn't going to be a good day. Kecia walked down for awhile and she said he had drank to much and was being a ass hole so she left for awhile.  I told her to bring TJ down here so he didn't have to be around Aaron beinglike that. She said everything was fine. Well,I should of went with my gut feeling and went and got TJ anyway,but I didn't.

Well about five this evening I get a call from Kecia crying hysterically and wanting me to come get TJ. Aaron had hit her and broke her glasses and he's throwing shit around the house and knocking wholes in the bedroom door!! So I tell her for her and TJ to get the hell out of there and call the cops. She won't leave! I call LArry becuse hes at work and I have no car to go get TJ,he gets permission to come home for awhile after explaining to his boss whats going on. Luckily he only work about 1/4 mile form home.  And he has to drive buy Kecias house on the way home..so tell him to pick TJ up on his way home. But KEcias friend who has been staying there  is already walking TJ over here. BEcause Aaron has went totally nuts and is throw shit out the door into the front yard,telling Kecia to get he hell out.  

So anyway Larry sees them and picks them up and brings them here. I jump in the car to go there and try to get Kecia thehell away from there. Her friend goes with me,we get there and theres two police cars setting in the yard and driveway! Because we find out after talking to the landlord(who lives next door to KEcia)he called the cops because he was afraid of TJ or Kecia getting hurt. And he also let me know that Aaron had been up at the neighborhood bar alst night drinking. And he had also been seen behind the bar doing drugs(inhalants)whatever they're doing when they have the dust mask over their face?  And he was told to leave or the cops were being called on him and whoever he was with.  I bought this up with Kecia later when she was at my house and she tried to lie for him!  I told her he had been seen by their landlord!  She was suprised to hear that.

So a female officer has Kecia outside calming her down and talking to her and asking her where the child is?  And two male officers are in with Aaron trying to talk to him.  I tell the female officer that TJ is safe and at my house and who I am.  She asks me about Kecia and Aarons relationship and I told her thathe has hit her and tried to strangle her before when he has been drunk or high on drugs.  Kecia tries to make excuses for him but it didn't go to far.  But anyway because she wouldn't file charges against his sorry ass and they were both fighting and he was drunk they didn't arrest him or her! They put it downas a domestic dispute!  I even let the cops know he had a warrant out on his ass but it was from Oregon and they said they would check his priors but still didn't arrest him.

I come on home so LArry can get back to work and make sure TJ is okay and settled in.  He(TJ) tells me,"GRandma,Daddy was just acting stupid." "Right?" I just hate that he has to see his parents being such ass holes.  I told Larry that TJ would be staying with us for quite awhile.  Because if I can prevent it,he won't be going back into that house until his sperm donor decides to get professional help. Or just gets put back in jail. 

Told Kecia the samething when she came up here a little while ago trying to make excuses for him and his drunkeness and hitting her and tearing up the house.  I told her shes a grown woman and I can't stop her from living with the bastard,but I will do everything in my power to protect my grandson!  And if she dosen't care enough about herself and the baby she carrying to get away from him,then theres no more for me to say to her.  Because shes not going to listen anyway.  

Ohhh,they've talked and both of them are going to go to counseling ect. ect. ect. I've heard it all before and it never gets done!  I'm so F'ing tired of it all!  

Untill they show me proof they're getting help, and its doing some good. TJ is staying right here. Where I know he's safe from all that craziness.

And on top of all that, the police hotlined her to family services because of Aaron being a sex offender,even though TJ is his son.  And because of them fighting and all the crap Aaron busted up and hitting Kecia.So they'll probablly contact me sometime tomorrow.  I let Kecia know I wasn't going to lie to them to protect his ass or hers!  And if I have to I will go file for custody to get TJ permanently.

I just wish they had arrested his ass.

OK,I think I'm done. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:52 PM
I'm so sorry. I am new so I don't know any background who is Kali? What kinda sex offended is Aaron? How old is your daughter and your grandson? Your daughter is pregnant and letting him beat on her?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Kali is my 7yo grand daughter who I have custody of and am raising. She had been staying with her mother(my daughter(Kecia)) a few days since she was out of school for winter break.  My daughter is 26yo and my grandson is only 4yo.  The sex offense was having sex with a fifteen year old when he was 20.  Her parents pressed charges saying it was rape(non consentual) in Oregon where it happened in 2002 it was 3rd degree minor sex offense and he was only in jail for 2 months and then out on parole. But he still has to register as a sex offender. 

And yes,shes pregnant and allowing the bastard to hit her.  And the police wouldn't do a damn thing either which is another reason for me being so mad.

Quoting marchantmom06:

I'm so sorry. I am new so I don't know any background who is Kali? What kinda sex offended is Aaron? How old is your daughter and your grandson? Your daughter is pregnant and letting him beat on her?

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Won't DSS get involved since she is putting herself in danger?

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Kali is my 7yo grand daughter who I have custody of and am raising. She had been staying with her mother(my daughter(Kecia)) a few days since she was out of school for winter break.  My daughter is 26yo and my grandson is only 4yo.  The sex offense was having sex with a fifteen year old when he was 20.  Her parents pressed charges saying it was rape(non consentual) in Oregon where it happened in 2002 it was 3rd degree minor sex offense and he was only in jail for 2 months and then out on parole. But he still has to register as a sex offender. 

And yes,shes pregnant and allowing the bastard to hit her.  And the police wouldn't do a damn thing either which is another reason for me being so mad.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I am so sorry this all happened,
Honestly I am with you & hope you stand your ground.
Your grandson needs to be safe & if his Mom (your dd) doesn't get it then yes fight for him.
I can only hope one day your dd actually sees what is going on & to her ds as well.
Hugs & prayers & please know we are here for you :)

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:03 AM

I agree that you should go for custody to protect that poor little boy. I wish your daughter would wake the hell up beforehe puts her in the hospital or worse.

cpilz1965
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:38 AM

you are making a the right decision on this matter she will thank you later but she will leave when she ready its hard to watch her go thru this but she will see the light just keep praying and protect those babies even the one she carrying if she is still with do what you have to protect the babies

Shellness
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM

In Florida they would have arrested him. Its not up to the victim here, its up to the cops. I'm glad they contacted family services. Your daughter needs the counseling ALONE. He's not going to change and she needs to learn to love herself. She def. needs counseling.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I agree and wish they had arrested him. But since she said they both had been fighting each other and he really hadn't hurt her they wouldn't do anything to him.  With her being pregnant which I made sure the police knew, I would of thought they would have. But no,unfortuantly.

She came to the house last night and was talking about how they both realize they need help and are going to go to counseling. But until I see it and see some kind of improvement I won't believe it.  I've heard all their BS before and its been a year now with no change in his actions rather hes drunk or sober.

He's a 30 year old man that has never had any responsibilities and had been in and out of jail since he was 20!  Like I told my daughter they both need to stop blaming the past for all their problems or they're never going to have a future.

I'm sure I'll probablly hear from her after DFS calls or goes by there.  And may even hear from DFS myself since TJ is with me now.  

I'm just so dissapointed in her that she allows him to treat her like shit and she dosen't deserve it.  She deserves so much better and could do so much better.

Quoting Shellness:

In Florida they would have arrested him. Its not up to the victim here, its up to the cops. I'm glad they contacted family services. Your daughter needs the counseling ALONE. He's not going to change and she needs to learn to love herself. She def. needs counseling.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:45 PM

It surely does not sound like a healthy situation for the kids or your daughter.  Like you say, she is an adult so will have to decide for herself what to do, but, yes, I do think you need to get custody of TJ.  Which will also probably cause problems since Aaron lives in such close proximity to you.  Will hope that there is some counseling going to take place, either for your daughter or for the both of them.

wearymoon
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I hope you get some type of therapeutic relief by typing this out and getting advice. I think you are definitely doing the right thing and truly hope the kids are not traumatized by this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN