Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:21 AM
  • 41 Replies

come tell us...

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:22 AM

Last day of pet sitting.  Tonight I'll be in my own bed and that sounds good to me!  lol  I have to head out early this morning for work.  Hope you all have a great day!!!   :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:29 AM

I have to work, of course.8-3.

Home to cook dinner (I didn't do this yesterday we went out).

Maybe hang out with my BFF, this is the 2nd reschedule :(

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:37 AM

Have a good day at work.  I'm sorry you didn't get to hang out with your bff....maybe soon!!   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I have to work, of course.8-3.

Home to cook dinner (I didn't do this yesterday we went out).

Maybe hang out with my BFF, this is the 2nd reschedule :(

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:42 AM

I slept in until 6:15 this morning since I got my early-morning work done yesterday.  I could have slept in until 7 but just couldn't. Plus I knew my coffee pot would be turning OFF at 6:30 and I need my coffee.

I am so NOT looking forward to going to the office today.  Tomorrow morning I have a doctor's appt at 8:45 - the WB had suggested I get myself checked out since I have a "problem" with my memory.  ha.  yeah, right.  but hey, whatever.  I need a full physical anyway.  I just can't have any coffee since I'm having labs done.  ugh. but I had requested taking off until NOON Thursday and you can bet I'll squeeze every minute out of that!  

ktp111
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

i also have a doctors appointment for degenerative disc disorder doctor tommarrow. i get nervous the day before as i have sleep apnea and find it hard to wake up to this doctors schedule of early appointments. today i think i also have to fast for bloodwork-it only adds to my nervousness that i can't drink coffee too when i wake up

ktp111
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:36 AM

today i'll be doing the same old same old housework routine, i live in angola new york and grew up in Buffalo. i don't work as i was in several accidents and too many health problems from them. i am looking foward to meeting some friends here hopefully as i usually spend most of my time playing piano knitting listening to music, all of which a very lonely things to do. my friend neighbors recently moved away all within the past 2 years and it's been hard making new friends.i also pray alot so send me your prayer requests to wherever on here there is a section for prayer requests.thanks and have a great day everyone!!!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM

i have a prayer request - pray that I don't kill the WB (wife boss) today!   This is her first day back since Christmas - after vacationing in the Canary Islands with the HB (husband boss) and his kids.  She's already sent a text message to everyone that we will be short 4 people in the office today and DON'T BE LATE.  lol.  I only know of 2 who won't be there so it will be curious to see who else is missing.  Unless she's counting one gal who has been on maternity leave since November. 

Well, I best be going now - don't want to be late!  

ugh.

Quoting ktp111:

today i'll be doing the same old same old housework routine, i live in angola new york and grew up in Buffalo. i don't work as i was in several accidents and too many health problems from them. i am looking foward to meeting some friends here hopefully as i usually spend most of my time playing piano knitting listening to music, all of which a very lonely things to do. my friend neighbors recently moved away all within the past 2 years and it's been hard making new friends.i also pray alot so send me your prayer requests to wherever on here there is a section for prayer requests.thanks and have a great day everyone!!!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Laundry & hopefully some  house stuff :)

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Going to lunch with my dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Back to work.  Still coughing but I'm here.  I spent the morning catching up on stuff that happened while I was gone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)