Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us about it.....

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Replies (11-20):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:14 AM

cleaning, packing & walking with my friend :)

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Two kids to the dr at 1015, meeting the vet at the farm to check the animals, and then an IEP meeting at 3 and tutoring right after that for her, and then cool dinner, bathe 3 kids and do homework with two others. And I suppose do some laundry in between there somewhere. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 9:39 AM

I'm off!! So I plan on vegging out as much as possible.

I am still in my jammies even though I have taken all the kids to school.

I am snuggled in the couch with my breakfast, my DD's laptop, my coffee, my book and all the phones. I have no plans on moving until I have to pee!

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 10:43 AM
I hope you feel better!
Today I woke up headache free but not before it caused me to go in to Urgent care to get a shot.. And they sent me home with muscle relaxers. So, I slept better than a baby last night.
Which means I'm am working diligently to get my Christmas decor and Bethlehem village down. My weekend was wasted but I'm feeling good today.
By the way, I broke down and got a massage yesterday... Maybe you should treat yourself to one to help work out the tension. Heaven knows you deserve one :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 11:53 AM

not a lot, beautiful day here, going into the 80's maybe get out for a walk

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Sunny and in the 50's today so may take the grand kids to the park this afternoon once Kali is out of school Still feeling a little rough around the edges but determined I'm going to enjoy the day.  DD and her SO have counseling today for their anger issues so am waiting to hear how their first sessions go.

Have no idea what I'm fixing for dinner. Went to bed last night without laying out any meat to thaw.  It might be clean out the fridge night,lol.  I have left over roast beef,pizza,salad makings and mixed veggies. I think it'll be the roast beef,salad and veggies.

homeskoolmama
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Went to the store first thing, made a luscious lemon dessert that is in the fridge now!

Tried to wash clothes, dh said it worked fine. HA water all over again. PLUS it won't shut off! I unplugged it and it is STILL running water, shut the water off and it is STILL running water! eeerrrgghhh not happy So I have to keep running the spin cycle to keep the water level down and wait until dh gets home. joy

Not much else going on.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:07 PM

waiting for my mom to call ugh!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Hope you've had a good day at work.   :)

Quoting Why123:

Working

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I think you've mentioned that before.  I hope it was a productive day and that you have a good evening!    :)

Quoting atlmom2:

In full swing with a group I volunteer with. We put on plays for elementary kids. I paint sets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)