Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us about it.....

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Replies (21-30):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Hope you've had a good day and enjoyed your walk   :)

Quoting hugss:

cleaning, packing & walking with my friend :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Sounds like 2 or 3 days worth of work to me!!  LOL  I use to have IEP meetings at school for my son year after year....he had seizures that were controlled with strong meds for quite a few years.  I hated them and would fight the teachers all the way.  Most of them wanted to sweep everything under the rug but I wouldn't let them.  Nope....I wanted him to get a good education etc...I had 1 teacher who ALWAYS stuck up for me and agreed with me.  lol  She was awesome!  Anyway....hope you have a good night   :)

Quoting marchantmom06:

Two kids to the dr at 1015, meeting the vet at the farm to check the animals, and then an IEP meeting at 3 and tutoring right after that for her, and then cool dinner, bathe 3 kids and do homework with two others. And I suppose do some laundry in between there somewhere. Lol

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:32 PM

LOL  Sounds like a great plan for the day!!  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm off!! So I plan on vegging out as much as possible.

I am still in my jammies even though I have taken all the kids to school.

I am snuggled in the couch with my breakfast, my DD's laptop, my coffee, my book and all the phones. I have no plans on moving until I have to pee!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I'm glad you were able to get some sleep!  It's no fun having those headaches.  I'm glad you went and got a massage.  You're the 2nd person to suggest that I do that.  Maybe I'll check into it.  Hope you're having a good day and NO MORE headaches!!   :)

Quoting momma-t42:

I hope you feel better!
Today I woke up headache free but not before it caused me to go in to Urgent care to get a shot.. And they sent me home with muscle relaxers. So, I slept better than a baby last night.
Which means I'm am working diligently to get my Christmas decor and Bethlehem village down. My weekend was wasted but I'm feeling good today.
By the way, I broke down and got a massage yesterday... Maybe you should treat yourself to one to help work out the tension. Heaven knows you deserve one :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Wow...the 80's in January!!  I hope you took advantage of it.  lol   :)

Quoting gmadiane:

not a lot, beautiful day here, going into the 80's maybe get out for a walk

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:35 PM

LOL  When we clean out the fridge we call it having scraps that night.  LOL  You know, it's usually awesome too!!  LOL  Hope you have a good night!!   :)

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Sunny and in the 50's today so may take the grand kids to the park this afternoon once Kali is out of school Still feeling a little rough around the edges but determined I'm going to enjoy the day.  DD and her SO have counseling today for their anger issues so am waiting to hear how their first sessions go.

Have no idea what I'm fixing for dinner. Went to bed last night without laying out any meat to thaw.  It might be clean out the fridge night,lol.  I have left over roast beef,pizza,salad makings and mixed veggies. I think it'll be the roast beef,salad and veggies.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Hmmm....lemon huh?  One of my weaknesses!!  lol  I assume the recipe will be on your site?  I'll be checking it out!!

Wow on the water.  WTHeck?????  Keep us posted on that....I can't imagine what in the world it could be.  Also...how is dh since his moms funeral?

Quoting homeskoolmama:

Went to the store first thing, made a luscious lemon dessert that is in the fridge now!

Tried to wash clothes, dh said it worked fine. HA water all over again. PLUS it won't shut off! I unplugged it and it is STILL running water, shut the water off and it is STILL running water! eeerrrgghhh not happy So I have to keep running the spin cycle to keep the water level down and wait until dh gets home. joy

Not much else going on.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Hope she's called and is ok.  Have a good day Lisa!!   :)

Quoting LadySaphira:

waiting for my mom to call ugh!

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Thanks & hope you had a good day as well :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hope you've had a good day and enjoyed your walk   :)

Quoting hugss:

cleaning, packing & walking with my friend :)

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM
We got a LOT done today. Next Mon and Tues will be long afternoons of painting.

Quoting louannwilkins:

I think you've mentioned that before.  I hope it was a productive day and that you have a good evening!    :)

Quoting atlmom2:

In full swing with a group I volunteer with. We put on plays for elementary kids. I paint sets.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN