Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us about it.....

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Replies (31-36):
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:23 PM

It was a good plan but alas, it didn't happen that way. 

My DS called and needed his wrestling clothes so I had to get shower and get dressed and go up to the school. So I got the car washed and went to the library and picked up my book. Then picked up the oldest. Then back to pick up the youngest from wrestling practice.

Quoting louannwilkins:

LOL  Sounds like a great plan for the day!!  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm off!! So I plan on vegging out as much as possible.

I am still in my jammies even though I have taken all the kids to school.

I am snuggled in the couch with my breakfast, my DD's laptop, my coffee, my book and all the phones. I have no plans on moving until I have to pee!

Take is seriously!! GET YOUR PAP!

~~CINDY

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 8, 2013 at 5:27 PM

LOL  Sounds like my luck!!  lol   Sorry girl!!  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

It was a good plan but alas, it didn't happen that way. 

My DS called and needed his wrestling clothes so I had to get shower and get dressed and go up to the school. So I got the car washed and went to the library and picked up my book. Then picked up the oldest. Then back to pick up the youngest from wrestling practice.

Quoting louannwilkins:

LOL  Sounds like a great plan for the day!!  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm off!! So I plan on vegging out as much as possible.

I am still in my jammies even though I have taken all the kids to school.

I am snuggled in the couch with my breakfast, my DD's laptop, my coffee, my book and all the phones. I have no plans on moving until I have to pee!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Okay so get this!  When I left home this morning, I was feeling upbeat, energized, in a good mood.  I wore a new soft yellow sweater top.  But first thing at the office, WB sees me and says, "Oh, what's wrong?"  to which I reply, "nothing is wrong" and she goes on to tell me that something MUST be wrong because my "aura looks dull."  WTF?  How am I supposed to respond to THAT?  left me puzzled, that's for sure.  My coworker MM said I didn't look dull to her!  Oh well.  Day went by pretty quickly and I got out of there at 5:30.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Oh, don't get me wrong - I don't have that much energy when I first crawl out from under the blankets!  But I feel wide awake and energized by the time I leave for the office.  As far as removing sticks from out of their rear ends - yeah, right.  

Quoting louannwilkins:

That surprises me that you feel like you have more energy when you get up at that time of day.  Me...I'm completely opposite!!  lol  When we go to that cabin in the NC mountains that I love we normally get up at 4 or 4 30 and I feel drugged the whole day!!  lol  Anyway...I hope you have a good day at work and hopefully they will have removed the sticks out of each others rear ends before they come to the office!!  lol   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Yes, one day down!  woo hoo!  I'm glad your head is better.  I took 4 ibuprofen when i got home last night and went to bed without a headache, thankfully.

I was up just ahead of 4:30 this morning because I had 47 minutes of raw dictation to type.  I allow about 4x the raw dictation from start to finish which includes surfing the net a little bit, like I'm doing now!  I only have about 10 minutes left to go so I'm ahead of my "allowed" schedule and then I'll hop in the shower and get ready for the office.   I do think I need to quit sleeping in during the week (like I did yesterday, not getting up until 6:30).  I am feeling full of energy and in a much better mood to face the office today.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning....one day down!  LOL  I'm waiting on the coffee and need to go dry my  hair.  I slept pretty good last night and so far my head is better.  I HATE having tension headaches like that.  The whole back of my head was killing me and even affecting my eyes.  Ugh....hope it doesn't come back today.  Just work and gym are the plans.  I do have a WMU meeting tonight.  Not sure if I'll make it.  It depends on how today goes I guess.  Have a great day ladies!!!  :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:58 PM

You should have said REALLY because YOUR aura looks brown like the stick up your rear!!!!!   She is something else!!!!!  Wow...that's all I've got to say about her and her mouth.  I'm sure you looked just fine!!  Maybe she's jealous of you....ever thought of that?  I hope tomorrow is better and that that heifer keeps her mouth shut if she can't say something nice.  lol

Quoting suzeebloch:

Okay so get this!  When I left home this morning, I was feeling upbeat, energized, in a good mood.  I wore a new soft yellow sweater top.  But first thing at the office, WB sees me and says, "Oh, what's wrong?"  to which I reply, "nothing is wrong" and she goes on to tell me that something MUST be wrong because my "aura looks dull."  WTF?  How am I supposed to respond to THAT?  left me puzzled, that's for sure.  My coworker MM said I didn't look dull to her!  Oh well.  Day went by pretty quickly and I got out of there at 5:30.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Oh, don't get me wrong - I don't have that much energy when I first crawl out from under the blankets!  But I feel wide awake and energized by the time I leave for the office.  As far as removing sticks from out of their rear ends - yeah, right.  

Quoting louannwilkins:

That surprises me that you feel like you have more energy when you get up at that time of day.  Me...I'm completely opposite!!  lol  When we go to that cabin in the NC mountains that I love we normally get up at 4 or 4 30 and I feel drugged the whole day!!  lol  Anyway...I hope you have a good day at work and hopefully they will have removed the sticks out of each others rear ends before they come to the office!!  lol   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Yes, one day down!  woo hoo!  I'm glad your head is better.  I took 4 ibuprofen when i got home last night and went to bed without a headache, thankfully.

I was up just ahead of 4:30 this morning because I had 47 minutes of raw dictation to type.  I allow about 4x the raw dictation from start to finish which includes surfing the net a little bit, like I'm doing now!  I only have about 10 minutes left to go so I'm ahead of my "allowed" schedule and then I'll hop in the shower and get ready for the office.   I do think I need to quit sleeping in during the week (like I did yesterday, not getting up until 6:30).  I am feeling full of energy and in a much better mood to face the office today.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning....one day down!  LOL  I'm waiting on the coffee and need to go dry my  hair.  I slept pretty good last night and so far my head is better.  I HATE having tension headaches like that.  The whole back of my head was killing me and even affecting my eyes.  Ugh....hope it doesn't come back today.  Just work and gym are the plans.  I do have a WMU meeting tonight.  Not sure if I'll make it.  It depends on how today goes I guess.  Have a great day ladies!!!  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I know, right?  I mean, considering I was in a MUCH better mood this morning than yesterday morning - how on earth does one even begin to PROCESS that kind of comment?  lol. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

You should have said REALLY because YOUR aura looks brown like the stick up your rear!!!!!   She is something else!!!!!  Wow...that's all I've got to say about her and her mouth.  I'm sure you looked just fine!!  Maybe she's jealous of you....ever thought of that?  I hope tomorrow is better and that that heifer keeps her mouth shut if she can't say something nice.  lol

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting louannwilkins:

ktp111
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting louannwilkins:

Headaches are the worst thing that could happen t anybody, I used to get cluster migrains and the doc put me on propanolol for a heart condition, but he thinks it also helped with my headache condition as I havn't had one in over a year now since I started the meds, good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)